Community post

Discussion

June 2014 Baby, Maybe?

View Full Post

Here we go, again, Ladies!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

905 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

71 - 80 of 905 Replies | Last Page

Welcome Nashville and how exciting to begin this journey! I don't know if this will help, b/c we are all different, but it took me one wonky cycle after BC before my cycles returned to normal. I remember I stopped taking the pill right after my period and a week later got it again (BOOOOOO), but the next cycle was rather normal (except AF showed up right before my wedding!). Maybe yours will bounce right back! I track cm and it's a great way to monitor your cycle. I think you will find everyone here very supportive and super informative!

10 years ago

Joining in again, need to catch up on the chatter in here (been so busy the last week and a half) but wanted to pipe-up. Even though I tried not to get my hopes up during last TTW, I still did. Doh!

Currently at CD12. Almost TTW again I guess!

and to all!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks Ladies :) I took another test this am with fmu (couldn't wait) and it looked the exact same as the one I posted yesterday.. Thinking maybe my levels are still low?? Just gonna wait til Saturday and if AF still isn't here, I'll test again....

10 years ago

Hey friends! I was going to try temping for my something different this month but I haven't started and I am a few days into my new cycle. Where do I get the red raspberry leaf tea from? Do I drink it up to ovulation or do I drink it all month?

DL7003 - Hey girl!! So glad to see your name! <hugs>

10 years ago

Mommy: last month I did drink up to ovulation. Every other day.
I did drink yesterday and made me sooo crampy again. So I may do every two days, three days or not do at all.
Try it but ready articles first!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

I really feel I'm losing it... just AF would show her ugly face or a true BFP would...... So confused!! My mom had fertility issues when she was trying to get pregnant (tilted uterus) and this has me so upset that I will have problems. Given this is only my first month off birth control and actively trying.... Just that I got a very faint second line yesterday and I guess I got my hopes up.... Not sure what I got this morning.... At times I think I see something and then I don't.... I just don't know.... * Picture of test from this morning is in the gallery*

10 years ago

After some research on my condition, I absolutely could be pregnant in one side and have a menstrual cycle from the other side until the baby became larger. At least I know now. Never thought of it before. I also learned that I should use protection after conceiving to avoid a pregnancy in the other side/endometrium. Crazy, I know. Took a Wondfo this morning and an FRER. Wondfo appeared instantly again even slightly darker and the FRER was negative. Maybe a bad batch of Wondfos?? I researched that last night and no one else has complained...

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Myluckyduck: wow! Makes sense... praying for u

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

1stttc: i saw a line in both tests. It was clearer from yesterday. Pic quality seems a little better. Saw a faint line on the first pic of fmu this morning. Fx for u!
Wait few more days and test again.

10 years ago

Myluckyduck- wow that would be something! Are wondfos more sensitive than frer? I know a lot of people start our with wondfos bc of their sensitivity.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo