Community post

Discussion

June 2014 Baby, Maybe?

View Full Post

Here we go, again, Ladies!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

905 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

781 - 790 of 905 Replies | Last Page

PBC, that was the sweetest thing ever. Thank you. Of course I was in tears, but happy tears. We have gotten so close over this journey and we both hurt when the other is hurting, smile when the other is happy. I couldn't continue to do this without you. Thank you for always being a rock for me to lean on. Super big hugs! I am praying this is it for you! I want you to be a June momma so badly! Thanks for posting that information in your jounal by the way!

Thank you Sweet.

Can someone post the link to the july forum? I some how have missed it and I feel lost!

AFM, nothing new really. I am just waiting for the m/c to start so I can mourn and make some decisions. My RE has already called in my rx for my letrozole so I went to the store to pick it up. Now, I have been on it for a year and used all the refills and needed the new RX. So here I am picking up fertility meds while I am still technically pregnant just waiting for the bleeding to start and the girl at the counter refused to let me take my meds until I had a Consult with the pharmacist. I told her "I have been on this for a year now, I am more familiar with the risks, side effects etc than you are"... so she proceeds to argue with me and then the pharmacist came up, by this point I was in tears. I told her "look I am pregnant and expecting a miscarriage anyday and my doctor called this in for when I need it. Look at my record, you have been filling this since September 2012 for me can I please just go".... I was crying and she started crying and said "I'm so sorry. Can I hug you?" WTH????? LOL Yeah so I am an emotional hot mess today! So over this heartache! 3 times in 10 months is more than I would wish on my worst enemy. Okay sorry rant and vent over!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Cristi: We're all here waiting for you. :)

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=37767

10 years ago

Christi... sorry!
U are still in my prayers! Hope the process goes smoothly for u...

Kizzy has cookies in july board!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Thanks Ladies! Oh and I LOVE COOKIES! Haha

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Hi, Ladies! I went MIA for a couple days and didn't test either. AF due tomorrow. Took this wondfo on a 3 1/2 hour hold with PM urine.

I don't want to get my hopes up because I feel like so many wondfos are faulty. I'm going to continue taking the Wondfos and if AF is two days late...I'll use the 1 FRER I have and then a digital the following day, if I'm still late.

Please just pray. Tomorrow marks 1 year TTC. (I know some of you have been trying longer, I'm always praying for you!)

Here's the test:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=181610

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

LuckyDuck, I see a line. FX and praying it is a sticky little one! I pray AF goes on a 9 month vacay! Keep testing and posting please !

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@luckyduck: I see a line!! FX'd for you!!!

10 years ago

Thank you! I'm nervous as I have been having AF cramps for two days, but nothing. No spotting, no nothing. LOL.

10 years ago • Post starter

Myluckyduck: hoping this lil bean sticks for you =)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo