Community post

Discussion

June 2014 Baby, Maybe?

View Full Post

Here we go, again, Ladies!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

905 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

741 - 750 of 905 Replies | Last Page

GVMDL - boo!!! I was hoping to see you got a surprise. Are you still temping?

10 years ago

GVMDL - thank you! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. I really appreciate your support.

On a side note, I overheard my dh's conversation with his mom this morning on his cell. Bless him, she mentioned his brother's wife being pregnant, and was telling him how they asked her not to say anything to us until they'd had a chance to call us because they were afraid I'd be upset. I'm not TRYING to listen to this, but I'm sitting right there beside him. And she goes, "Ruth (my sis in law, who's 41) just has always had such an easy time getting and being pregnant, and Rebecca always has "problems"."

You can imagine the tone of voice she used.... deep despair. I know she didn't mean anything by it, but I swear, whenever my mom in law talks about me being pregnant, she always talks about MY "problems". She makes me feel like it's always ON ME that 5 babies died. Maybe it is - but the point is, the doctors don't know...not yet anyway. Couldn't she just say something else? Something like, "They wanted to make sure they talked to you guys first, since they didn't want you to get upset since Rebecca has had 5 miscarriages."???? You're saying the same thing, you're being honest, yet you don't sound like you're assigning blame. Or make the person you're talking about think you are, anyway.

This is silly, I know. Maybe I should just talk to her. But she tends to get upset and huffy even if you're kind when you tell her something she did hurt your feelings, and I don't know if it would be worth it.

Sorry for the rant!

User Image

10 years ago

Thoughts and prayers to everyone dealing with the grief of miscarriage. @Rebecca you remind me how unfair it can be. My sister was joking yesterday about how each time she gets pg (5x) her sister in law rushes and gets pg like its a competition. It is frustrating, and people who haven't struggled just don't understand how inconsiderate their words can be.

10 years ago

Af came tonight

On to the next!

Wednesday or thursday will be doing blood tests

Baby dust everyone! !

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

GVM sorry the came! Boo! Fingers X you get good news from blood work. Next month is it! October is a great month. I can feel it

User Image User Image

10 years ago

congratulations Cheshire!!

i am waiting the 5 minutes for my . test but it will likely be negative

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

Cheshire!!!!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Congrats to everyone who have recently gotten BFPs!!

To those dealing with disappointing news, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Fingers & toes crossed for you!

AFM: I think I'm probably out this month. AF not technically due until 10/3/13, but I noticed some spotting this morning. Also feeling AF-type cramping. Time will tell, but I'm totally at peace and happy either way. My Anniversary is next week, so I'm going to focus on the fun stuff :)

10 years ago

@GVM: I'm so sorry the came :(( But I know you will get your BFP soon!!!! for you!!!

@Cheshire: Yay for the !!!!! :))

@Nashville: Don't think you are out yet girl... I thought the same thing till yesterday and I got a BFP. I was having af-like cramps on and off too.. and creamy cm, but had no other symptoms at all other than that!! for you!!!

@Rebecca: Don't be sorry... That's what we are here... To listen :) We all need our rants..... Trust me I had mine this month too :)

AFM: Took a digital and got "Pregnant" yesterday... Took a Wondfo test again this morning just to make sure the line was still there.... and it was :) Hoping this baby sticks around :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo