Community post

Discussion

June 2014 Baby, Maybe?

View Full Post

Here we go, again, Ladies!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

905 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

711 - 720 of 905 Replies | Last Page

Good morning!
Af is due tomorrow! If by tomorrow af is not here im testing. But got bfn Saturday so im not holding tons of hope.

How is everyone doing?

So, when af gets here in cd3 i go for my fsh level test!!!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Cristi, praying hard for you!

Bammom, very sorry it's CD1, but happy you have some closure, and it seems like you're keeping positive which is good. FX for a July baby!

Kotikd, mushroom picking? How cool! Sounds like a great distraction

GVMDL, I'm right there with you, !!

I made it through the weekend without testing, woohoo!

Unfortch, I think that's the only thing I have to celebrate. Having the familiar cramps this morning, so I think she'll be here today or tomorrow. She's due Wednesday at the latest. I'm on cd27, somewhere between 9 and 11 dpo, so I'm hoping af at least waits another day or two so I don't have to worry about a luteal phase defect. My mind gets carried away pretty easily I'm pretty bummed that it's not looking like a June baby for me, but I'm trying to stay positive.

Happy Monday, guys!

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

Bammom: sorry to hear this news, but glad you don't have to be in limbo anymore. July sounds like a great month for a baby!! :)

Cristi: we will be awaiting good results, fingers crossed!!!

Genie82: how long have you been actively trying to TTC? From your countdown page it seems since April,, so they may give you the testing you are looking for in terms of FSH, Progesterone, etc. Have you been using OPKs the past few months to try to see when you are ovulating?

As far as an Ultrasound, I don't think they will do that unless you have pain and/or a positive hpt (are you having pain, from what I hear an ectopic can be really painful??) If you ask for a beta they might do that for you, depends on your Dr.

Hope you get the answers you are looking for regardless!!

AFM: Well, CD14, no ovulation yet :(. Just dark OPK but not dark enough to be positive. Gonna BD tonight and every other day until temps spike. Ugh, hate these long cycles . My last blood test is CD21-23 for progesterone. Lets hope I actually ovulate by then this month lol. At least I feel better this cycle, been going to the gym; went THREE times last week, whoooohoooo !!!! Staying motivated, I WANT A BABY DAMNIT!

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

So... I'm definitely confused at the moment.... I had given up hope for us this month and was just going to wait around for to show up and not test today.... But a girl at work insisted that I do.... So, I did.... And I got this.... Nothing has ever shown up on one of these tests for me... I always think I see something on a 20 sensitivity and then take one of these (25 sensitivity) and it's always a big fat negative, so I'm not sure what to think right now..... I took the picture within the time frame, so hoping this isn't an evap line..... .... Going to test again later!!!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=180902

10 years ago

1st that is a total So exciting!!!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

1st - that is DEFINITELY not an evap!!! Congrats girl!!!

10 years ago

Thanks Ladies!!!!! I just get soooo nervous with these tests!!!! Hoping this our BFP and it sticks!!! :) Going to test again tomorrow!!!! :)

10 years ago

Acrichton: thanks! If I ovulate around cd 14-15ish I may actually have a baby on dh's birthday! That's something to shoot for!
FXd that you ovulate! I'm jealous of your gym will power! I haven't been going very much at all lately.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Thank you for all of the prayers. I just got a call from my doctor and my hcg levels have dropped. We are headed for our 3rd m/c in 10 months. My hopes and dreams are beyond crushed right now and I am still trying to process this. I truly appreciate all the well wishes and prayers and still wish you all the very best. Praying for each of you.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Cristi I am so sorry! I had such high hopes you would make it this month.
I know how hard it is. I am praying for you sweetie.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo