Community post

Discussion

June 2014 Baby, Maybe?

View Full Post

Here we go, again, Ladies!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

905 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

691 - 700 of 905 Replies | Last Page

Rebecca:thank you dear!
I would call!
Fx for us and all the ladies here going thru tests yatta yatta yatta!

We are here for ea other!

One day girls, one day!!! I will happen!!!

:o)

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Rebecca:thank you dear!
I would call!
Fx for us and all the ladies here going thru tests yatta yatta yatta!

We are here for ea other!

One day girls, one day!!! I will happen!!!

:o)

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Oh Bammom, I'm so sorry It might not be over, but if it is, take comfort in knowing that you CAN get that bfp, and it's only a matter of time until your next one comes along. Still keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

Thanks Wifey and everybody else who is being so supportive. Here is my OSOM from today:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=180592

I am having the day from hell. I have discovered that this pregnancy is going to end in miscarraige, then I sneezed and shit my pants. Literally, shit my pants! Who does that!!!!! Then my mother (bi-polar) sent me a message on FB about never posting anything about her on there and accused me of basically neglecting her. (I do NOT neglect her)

I snapped.

I never told her I was pregnant (waiting until today to break the news) but my reply to her was this "I found out today that I am having a miscarrage. What are you upset about???"

I should not have done that because all she is going to do is ignore the whole miscarry part and instead focus on how I was short with her and she will use that as fodder to tell me she wants to try to commit suicide again. (Weekly threat that I have to talk her down from--she won't take her meds)

I just wish that I could at least indulge in some wine, but I won't because I am not even bleeding or spotting. I know it's coming though.....

Anyway, I am hiding indoors today and I didn't even go to church. I kept crying at odd moments this morning and I felt that would be a bit awkward in public.

Sorry, that was a lot to dump on you, but I needed to vent to someone besides DH. He's not very good at comforting, he tries, but he keeps saying "don't worry about it" I am trying hard to not yell at him when he says it....

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Oh, and that bitch that I was talking about earlier that pointed out so bluntly on my FRER tests that they werent getting darker, just told me to think positive on my OSOM tests. She said "It could just be the test"

Really?!? If you are going to go around being a blunt peestick party pooper one day, you better take note of who's peesticks you are commenting on and not turn all sweet and positive the next day to the same person.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Bammom: vent n let it all out!
Sorry about the lines not getting darker hun... we are all super sad WITH u.
Here is hoping for the best though...

And for miracles!

10 years ago

bammam - I am so so sorry you are going through this. Praying for a miracle. :(

10 years ago

Bammom - I'm very sorry that you have to go through this. I'm hoping (and crossing fingers, toes, everything) that it's just a bad test and that you get your happy ending.

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks ladies, I think I feel better. I have made peace with what's happening and I know the ttc future is bright. I am anxious to get this cycle over with though so we can move forward.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Bammom: you can always let it all out here! I am sorry you have to go through this with your mom. I can only say that I have bipolar people (diagnosed) in my life, and it is ALWAYS about them. When you look back on today a few weeks from now, the pants shitting will make you crack up really bad, I promise. Keeping my fingers crossed for you

Good luck everyone, my head is aching right now, gotta put my iPad down

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo