Community post

Discussion

Anyone late 30's and up trying to conceive again? :) Pt.2

View Full Post

Part 2 of the original "Anyone 38 and higher trying to conceive again? :)" thread started in Feb.

Here's part one of the thread:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=8372

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

327 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 327 Replies | Last Page

Hey girls,
so in order to put myself out of my misery, I went to my regular gyno's office early this morning to get blood drawn. The downside is, they may not get the result before Monday :(

Have nice weekend!

xo

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

...and have a wonferful trip! Spain is "fabuloso"! enjoy no matter what

11 years ago

Que maravilloso! Se diviertense en Espana. ¿De que parte de Espana le va?

No le precupe por nada. Buen viaje y le esperamos su regreso aqui.

User Image Me: 39 DH: 40 DS: 2.5 (3 in October) conceived at 35, born at 36 11/11 mc 8 weeks 2/12 mc 4 weeks 5/12 mc 5 weeks

11 years ago

Esperanza and Mama Belle, I do not speak any Spanish, except for Hola! and Gracias! ;)

Although I will not be able to enjoy a single glass of Spanish red, I will definitely try to relax... I got the call from the gyno's office via voicemail, after I arrived at Palma airport...

I can hardly believe myself the news: My beta was 41!!! So, this means I am indeed preggers. OMG!! My hpt was supposed to be super-sensitive to detect HCG of 10, how could that line have been so faint yesterday? In any case, I am not complaining now - only praying.

Have a great weekend everyone. I will try to check back in the evenings, but we will be out and about during the day...

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

I am Cd27 and dpo13 today i am usually dry when AF is due but this month i am so wet and my (ttmi bit sorry) DH also commented on how wet i was during BDing hmmmmm hoping this is my month although i have no symptoms at all

11 years ago

@torontochick congrats!!!!!! Enjoy your vacation!!!

User Image ME: 36 and DS DH: 34 and DS TTC Our first together

11 years ago

Torontochick CONGRATS!!!!! Have a blast on vacation!!

11 years ago

OMG Toronto CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you, yaaaayyy!!!!

Lets get some more of those BFP's comin' woohooo

3 dpo here and waiting.......

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

toronto...Wooohooo!!! :) I am so excited!! :)

Now relax and go enjoy!

11 years ago

Congratulations, toronto! Enjoy Spain! Where will you be visiting? I lived in Spain for a year and traveled all over. It's a magical place.

User Image Me: 39 DH: 40 DS: 2.5 (3 in October) conceived at 35, born at 36 11/11 mc 8 weeks 2/12 mc 4 weeks 5/12 mc 5 weeks

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo