Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 6 : Success, Setbacks and Hope!

View Full Post

Hey girls!

Here's the continuation of our thread. It's got a new title to include us all. Some of us have had success-and we want to hear all about the new journey. Some of us have had setbacks-but still need support as they navigate what happens next. And some of us are still walking the path of TTC with clomid.

Good Luck to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

333 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 333 Replies | Last Page

Well, brown spotting. Pretty sure AF is on her way and I allowed hope to soar too high. =( I am feeling as if it is never going to happen for me.

Blah. Negative Nancy today when it comes to ttc.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

*hugs* Jess.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago • Post starter

Jess I'm so sorry :( hugs. Praying for you today.

Lisser how are you doing/feeling? Has the trigger shot tested out yet? FX for you. I tried the melatonin. Works like a charm. Thanks!

I hope all the rest of you ladies are doing well.

Afm getting ready for a long day at school. Going to try and actually stick to my diet today. Normally I get super hungry around 3 or 4 and go get a burger :/

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Here are my tests from the last 6 days, testing out the trigger. I expect that it'll be gone by tomorrow.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Hi ladies

How is everyone doing?

AFM - i cancelled my drs appointment as i need to go back about the loop procedure i had done last year so going to ask them and also ask them to check both mine and DHs blood to check that they are compatable could be a reason for not getting pregnant. Spoke to the nurse on the phone and she said it sounds like ive had a chemical pregnancy and as all our tests are normal theres not much they can do, but was thinking they never checked DHs blood.

12 years ago

Kraken praying for you dear. I don't want them to find anything wrong with y'all but I know that y'all would probably like to have answers. And I'm so very sorry about your chemical pregnancy. I had a lot of clots with AF this go around too and it's been pretty heavy. I don't like to think I M/C again so I'm just going to contribute it to PCOS.

Lisser what is your test looking like today? I hope it's darkening back up!

Nat, Jess, Victoria, Marg - how are y'all? Sending prayers and love yalls way.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

I've added today's test to the end.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

I don't think it's any darker, but it is still there. Tell me what you guys think?

She came life a thief in the night. CD1 today. BLLLLAAAAHHHH

Melissa - it doesn't look darker to me, but faintly there.

Karen - Good Luck hun!

Shea - Hope all is well with you!

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

*hugs* Jess

Hi all

Lis in on my phone so it's kinda hard to tell but I think it's the same amount of darkness as yesterday. FX tomorrow is darker.

Jess I'm okay just studying and trying to stay on top of everything else. How are things with you?

Afm- they changed my birth control to a progesterone only BCP. Kinda nervous about it but if it keeps me from this nausea I'll do it. She told me to be EXTREMELY careful while taking it cause (as she phrased it) a lot of "accidents" happen while on this sort of method. I hate it when people refer to babies as accidents...sigh.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo