Community post

Discussion

Provera, Clomid Metformin TTC9months (join this forum ladys)

View Full Post

Hi ladys i think we all need a forum were we can talk about are journey. Fertilty Meds and such.
My story im going to make it short.
I have PCOS, and DH and I TTC for 9 months now, Doc started me on 10mg of provera or metroxypro... rather same thing. For 5days, I ended on sat, its been four days and know period yet, I realy want my period iv never wanted it so bad lol, that way i can start my clomid days 5-9, and start BD with DH lol Thats the best part after all!! did anyone have any luck yet, I hope this works, We desperatly want a child :)

PRAYING4aneeding some

131 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 131 Replies | Last Page

Clomid can be taken even if you haven't had a period but it's best when the old lining has been shed and a nice new one is ready and waiting for when you ovulate.

Hope this helps

11 years ago

Ty swift, I think im starting my period YAY!! lol all the early spotting i guess could have been just a build up for the big day lol. Anyways i hope so because i realy dont want to take another round of provera, im ready to get af done and over with so i can take my clomid. :) wait lol if its real period do i need to take the clomid? Or do you think ill ovulate on my own if i do have AF with out useing the provera? Anyone know

Swift

PRAYING4aneeding some

11 years ago • Post starter

Ok ladys well af didnt show, Doctor said i didnt ovulate but i think he tested to early, he started me on my provera for 5 days, and then back to another round of CLOMID :)!!
Im glad i heard back from them.
UPDATE: I know your not suppost to do opks in the morning but since the 25 iv been taking them at 6am and they keep getting darker and darker ??
No positive yet, so today i test twice once morning and then again this afternoon and guess what it looked just like this mornings, what is going on, i wonder if my medroxyprogesterone(provera) has something to do with it. I cant find anything online, Oh and quick qusetion ok will i have to lol. maybe one of you ladys can help me out.
#1- If i get a positive opk i read online that when you get a positive opk you should have sex the next 3 consecutive days and skip the fourth day and you can continue to bd just for fun. How does this OPK thing work?
#2 when should i test just give me a time lol ?
#3 ok so i thought of another one, The temp charting i have no idea how to do it, and one of you ladys said i can keep track on this site i found it but havent checked it out yet, How do i temp and does it matter if im off a hour in the morning or can i just take it befor i get out of bed in the morning no matter what time i wake? What does it mean when its low high consecutive?? TY
I just noticed that the chart is only 28days, i dont have a 28day cycle.

PRAYING4aneeding some

Wow Cass that is alot!! lol Here we go
#1-My Dr told me the same! Have sex the day of and 2 days fallowing a + opk!
#2- I test 2 times a day! Once at 11am and once at 6 pm as I was told these are the best times bc you may not get a + in the am but may get one in the Pm and vise versa!
#3-From what my Dr told me (and I trust her with the life of my next child!) that Provera will have nothing to do with the outcome of my OPKs! Ant I chart my BBT on Fertilityfriend.com Its a very easy website to use and gives you directions on how to use it! Also you have to have a BBT Therometer I bought mine from my local drug store! You should take yout temp every morning at the same time before you talk or sit up and anything else you may do! and I have my alarm on my phone set on my bed side table and take my temp then put the info in my phone on my fertility friend app! Its very easy one you get the hang of it! As soon as my temp went up .5 degrees or more than mu usual temp i know I have O'd and it should stay up for 13 days or more If your Preggo!
I hope all this info helped!

April 24= Provera 10 days 1st round Clomid 50 mg Cd 5-9 June 6 CD 1 2 nd round Clomid 100 mg CD 5-9

11 years ago

Hey gurls hope you had a great weekend!

sooo AF hasnt showed yet, i guess 100mg of clomid didnt work but this was my very first time on clomid so im not giving up hope. Im also switching doctors because my last one didnt want to monitor me so i really dont know whats going on with me right now. I just need my doctor to tell me if i should take provera again or just wait. but also ive been thinking about taking a break for a while and get healthier so maybe thats what im going to do i just dont think i can take getting bfns anymore :(

User Image and please!!!

11 years ago

Swift ty so much that helped out alot :)
I have a bbt thermonator cant spell lol
And i think ill check fertilty friend out ive been to that site befor.
ty :) CM wet last two days?? by body is so mest up, i realy hope i ovulate this month, at this time in my life thats all i want lol just ovualtion and af on my own with out the meds that would make my yr lol. That and a BFP lol, ok so were trying this BD thing every other day :) and we are going to continue this until my period. So this way i dont have to worry about all this other crap because it just stresses me out so this is what im doing dif this month and hopefully hubby will be healthy because last month he was sick :(
-BD every other day until AF
-Take my primrose oil (to help CM) from CD1- ovulation
-Do a ovulation test at 10am and 6pm every day from CD10- on.....
-And track my cm on my calendar witch i have gotn good at lol
-And try to take bbt every morning around 8:00 AND 8:30
AND I GUESS ILL FIGURE OUT THIS CHART. HOPEFULLY
Good luck everyone.

PRAYING4aneeding some

kat... I understand hun im tired of getn bfns to! Im stressed about all of it.

PRAYING4aneeding some

Wow i love fertiltiyfriend.com this chart is so easy to use :)

PRAYING4aneeding some

Wow you guys, my chart says i shouldnt have a period till the 31st huh lol they did by my other cycles, hmmmmm
Well will see what happens

PRAYING4aneeding some

Hope it goes well cass and im glad you like FF

April 24= Provera 10 days 1st round Clomid 50 mg Cd 5-9 June 6 CD 1 2 nd round Clomid 100 mg CD 5-9

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo