Community post

Journal

Another One

Another one of my friends is pregnant, im happy for her I am, but im also so sad, after having a early miscarraige (chemical) it just hurts so bad to try so hard and it come so easy for some. I wonder some times if anyone else feels like that.

PRAYING4aneeding some

2 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Hi! My name is Casey and I just wanted u to know that I feel this way quite often and never get an opportunity to say so. U r not alone in any way and one day u will get ur BFP, we all will one day! I don't talk to anyone except my boyfriend abt anything TTC related and its weighing me down. I'm so glad to have found this website for support! I just love how complete strangers can be supportive and give someone the encouragement to keep going thru another cycle. I read some threads and see how supportive u are to others. Hope u feel supported in the same way sweets....keep in touch!
Casey

11 years ago

Don't worry you are not alone!. I do look at other girls pushing strollers and I feel like stomping my feet. My sister in law is two months pregnant with twins. I feel soo happy for them, I really do, but I wish I could be pregnant too. It will all be all right, we just have to keep praying and hoping for the best. Baby dust to you!!! and all best!
Evelyn

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo