Community post

Discussion

June 2014 Baby, Maybe?

View Full Post

Here we go, again, Ladies!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

905 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

581 - 590 of 905 Replies | Last Page

Serious question/concerns - I'm 7DPO and had O cramps and EWCM all day long!! We DTD anyways.

Before we DTD, I used an OPK and it was blazing POSITIVE, again.

Do you think I'm O'ing late or possible implantation?

I only use OPKs and CM as O indicators. I temped a few months in the beginning to get an idea on O day/s.

Why do our bodies have to be so damn confusing? No wonder we only have a 20% chance of conceiving every month. Damn. LOL.

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Any of the newly pregnant ladies want to share their symptoms?

10 years ago • Post starter

Oh SHIT!

Can I also join in with the Mommies to say that I KNOW i'm also now in the 9 month wait :D

I've not poas but have all the symptoms quite severely this morning.

I'll hold out until the weekend to poas but know that i'm pregnant.

Holy shit!!! (how to tell the DH!!)

*runs round like a loon*

I know to some on here you may feel i've just turned up this month and fallen lucky but this has been in the pipeline since January 2011. (I've been a forum stalker and mostly a user of Baby Centre up until recently)

I can't quite believe it!

User Image

10 years ago

Myluckyduck, not a lot of symptoms from me. Some mild cramping/pressure in abdomen is pretty much it. My boobies aren't even that sore. I still can't really believe it so I'm still poas until after I miss AF. She's not due until Saturday. Gonna tell my family on Sunday!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@Bammom: I'm so happy for you!!!!

And to all the other BFP's out there congrats :)

AFM: I would like to start off first with apologizing for my selfish breakdown yesterday. We have all been in the waiting game and so when someone gets their BFP, they deserve to be happy. Not hear someone else cry at the time. So for that I am truly sorry and look forward to hearing about baby bumps and pregnancy reveal stories! :)

I am 7/8 dpo today. Temp went back up this am, so hopefully a good sign. Took another hpt this am (turning into a POAS addict, slowly but surely) and blazing negative. Not sure what yesterday's test was all about. Bad test maybe? Anyway, looks like I'm still in the waiting game. FX'd!!

10 years ago

Ok ladies, I need some help.

CD 29, 16DPO. AF is late. Af is never late unless I'm pregnant. I'm late for the 25 day cycle I've been having since my MC is March. I'm late for the 26 day cycle I had last month. I'm late for my normal 27 day cycle. And yet I tested negative this morning!! Any ideas? Am I out this month? Or should I hang in there and test in a few more days? Is it stupid to think I might still be pregnant?

Uggghhh! I'm about ready to pull out my hair. I've thought of calling my ob and seeing if she'll do a blood test. Would that help?

User Image

10 years ago

1st, hugs! We have all been there and I totally understand how you feel. I hope very much that your bfp comes soon

User Image User Image

10 years ago

1st - I wouldn't worry too much about temps. If you look at my chart, my temps were up and down like a rollercoaster this month!! Anything is possible!

cheshire - I certainly hope you are pregnant! I would be careful about going on just symptoms. I've had every single one before and still not been pregnant. FX'd for you!

rebecca - some people don't get positives until later! Don't count yourself out until AF comes!

myluckyduck - I've had a lot of CM and cramping after ovulation this cycle. If I hadn't been temping I would have sworn that I was wrong about ovulation! So maybe its a good thing!!

10 years ago

Rebecca do you think you may have O'd late? That is totally possible! It ain't over till the shows. I don't know if a blood test would be worth it. If you O'd late then implantation would be later too and blood may or may not be positive. Keep your chin up and I hope the witch doesn't show and you get your

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Not sure but maybe af is on her way because my temp dropped. I'm cramping too. Bbs not sore. Just those symptoms i listed in my other post ...
Af is due on Monday Tuesday the latest. But lower abdomen very tender. Don't think it reminds me of the feelings n tickles I used to have when pregnant ... All I feel is pressure, pulling n heaviness, like when u are to get the witch.
Can you ladies take a look on my chart and give me inputs?
But either way I'm fine with it. I am sure my bfp one day will come!

:o)

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo