Community post

Discussion

June 2014 Baby, Maybe?

View Full Post

Here we go, again, Ladies!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

905 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

511 - 520 of 905 Replies | Last Page

GVMDL, thank you so very much. I am praying to make it full term... theh last m/c was at 10 weeks 1 day.... this one is going to be different... it has to be! Thanks Again.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@lacey, I can only imagine how you feel. Sounds like you're staying strong, and I definitely envy that. I really believe that your bfp is just a matter of "when," not "if"

@cristi, wow!! After all that waiting, you certainly deserve an early bfp. So many congrats!

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

Christi: it will be!!! It is already! Enjoy my dear!!!!!!!
We will pray for a H&H 9 months!!!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Cristi!! No way!! Congrats!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! FX!! H&H 9 months!!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Lacey: So sorry to hear this. I can't even begin to imagine how sad and frustrated you and your DH must feel.

Christi: CONGRATS! and

Nashville: I am currently experiencing something like that. But it is mostly my whole tummy-area and it isn't a huge difference. Just a little bit warmer. Does that help?

AFM: I'm sooooo tired today. Got blood and urine samples taken this morning, which as a needle-phobe wasn't fun. Will obviously have to continue to tolerate being poked if the pregnancy sticks. Ick..!

Still struggling to focus on work though. So glad this work contract I'm currently doing finishes on Friday.
I can't wait for Saturday & Monday; SO and I are telling my Mum on Sat. She'll be the first to know outside of the 2 of us (and of course, all you ladies)!
And Mon I get the results from this mornings samples! Squee!

User Image

10 years ago

Congrats Christi!

Lacey - It sounds hard news to take, but at the same time, the advances in medicine are on your side. Good luck with the journey.

AFM, looks like I'm out. Pretty sure AF arrived. New EDD is July 1 so chance of a June baby are there but who knows. Good luck to everyone and hoping for more BFPs.

TTC #1 DH: 37 Me: 31 CP July 2009 Diagnosed with PCOS December 2013. My Ovulation Chart

10 years ago

Congrats Cristi! Hopefully we both have our little ones in our arms in 9 months! :)

User Image

10 years ago

Cristi - CONGRATS!!! So excited for you!

Well ya'll.....my temperature shot up high again this morning, and DS woke us up at 6am (30 minutes ago), so I decide to try my last FRER. I'm kind of in shock right now...I thought it I was gonna see a line I'd have to struggle, squint...but this is definitely a line!
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test179126

10 years ago

Omg!!! Jennavee!! Congrats!!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Jennavee! Wonderful news!!!! Yay!!!!!!
Congrats dear!!!!!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo