Community post

Discussion

Hoping for an April baby

View Full Post

Well after miscarrying in May & not getting pregnant in June, really hoping this is the month for us. Hubby was born in April and we were married in April, so really thinking April is a good month for our baby ;) Counting down the days to O!!

158 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 158 Replies | Last Page

Thanx i am getting ovulation cramps today so i think i will ov either tonight or tommarow so i will count sunday as one dpo but i am so excited this cycle also i just have a good feeling about it my bf said we r goin to bd as soon as he gets home from work and we prob will for the next couple days just to be sure i cant wait to start my tww and the excitment of testing is great too i hope we all get are bfps this month and cant wait to see how many of us do i just have a good feeling this month will be it for us sticky baby dust to all of us and bfp

11 years ago

Hi Ladies, I am also hoping for an April baby. My husband and i have only been trying since June but the sooner the better. I got my first OPK+ last night at 9pm (it was neg at 5pm ) and today it is still positive. Hoping that BD the last 2 days and today will give us good chances.

11 years ago

Well I am 1 dpo and I am already bored and want to know LOL!! What I am I going to do for the next 2 weeks hmmm...........Maybe I need to plan a big shopping trip somewhere??

How are all of you doing? Anyone have any big plans to keep busy this TWW?

User Image

11 years ago

I'm got +OPK for 48 hours (Neg this AM), still doing the BD routine, as still might now have OV yet? Apparently you don't OV until 12-48 hours after your LAST smiley...

Still stressing now that I will miss my window.. BD'd last night, and aiming to again tonight, but once an evening doesn't seem enough to me! (hubby feeling like a baby machine so I'm trying not to push it!)

Just looking forward to 'properly' hitting the 2ww so that I can relax a little and at least feel as though I've done all I can and it's too late to change anything! (iykwim!)

How is everyone else doing?

Lia xxxx

User Image

11 years ago

im doing great ill be one dpo tommarow and ive been attaciing my bf for the last five days i hav faith ill get hat little been any one else taking prenatals alreay well we plan on bding for the next three days we wanna make sure we cover all are daysexcited to see who gets there bfps this month

11 years ago

Hi all,

Thought I would start posting my 'DPO' diary with everyone... I'm 'assigning' myself a DPO of 3 today (counting the day 'after' my first OPK smiley as DPO1).

Here goes! (will post new symptoms daily)..

1 day 'Pre OV' - First smiley in PM

DPO1 - feeling a bit melancholy, a bit crampy.. BD'd in AM (still had smiley), and again in PM just to make sure!) Neg OPK in PM

DPO2 - still melancholy and crampy, Smiley in AM again but neg in PM, noticed BB's were sensitive when I hit the shower (good sign?!)

DPO3 - woke up checked OPK (def neg now), BD'd this morning just to give a final push!! Felt quite 'heavy' after BD... Like my uterus was swollen (only way I can describe it...)

Will update tomorrow on DPO4!

Baby dust wishes :)

Lia xxx

User Image

11 years ago

Just wanted to add that I went on eBay, and found 3 clear blue digital preg tests for £9.95 - have ordered (3 for the price of 1) ready for testing!!

Lia x

User Image

11 years ago

I go to this site to get opk & hpt for as little as $1. and they have the hpt that u can tell sooner when it can detect as little as 10mcg of whatever the pregnancy hormone is that it detects. check the site out... http://m.early-pregnancy-tests.com/

11 years ago • Post starter

Ooh thank you!! Do you know how many DPO you can test with a 10miu?

Lia x

User Image

11 years ago

I ordered the same pregnancy test strips. They say u can test at 7 dpo but it all really depends on when implantation overs which is anywhere from 6-12 dpo which 9dpo is the most common. Im 6 dpo today 4 more day and i am going to start testing at 10dpo until af come or i get a bfp iorder 6of the highly sensitive ones and 4 od the regular test strips and it was only $13. It makes the poas addiction affordable except ill be seeing in a cup haha. to all!!!

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo