Community post

Discussion

June 2014 Baby, Maybe?

View Full Post

Here we go, again, Ladies!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

905 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

411 - 420 of 905 Replies | Last Page

Lucky - I feel your pain. Yesterday, I knew that it was probably the day and he just was not in the mood. Very frustrating!

User Image

10 years ago

@1stTTC, your chart looks good! I think you def ovulated.

@myluckyduck, any luck last night?

AFM, I'm pretty devastated this am. I was so sure I ovulated last night. I had really persistent ovulation cramps, and a -ve OPK at bedtime (after a solid smiley the night before). But I woke up this morning to a lower temp than yesterday My chart is so clearly not biphasic, I don't know why I keep hoping that it will turn that way.

I just don't get it though. I have all of the other signs of ovulation. Fertile CM (at least some, though not as much as I'd want), positive OPKs, fairly regular periods, and o cramps at the right time. The only two things that make me think I'm not ovulating are (1) not getting pregnant after 6 months of trying, and (2) my whack temperatures. This is really frustrating. I have a dr appt next Thursday, and I just called to try and move it up, but they wouldn't let me. They also said my Thursday appt will just be a consult. Does that mean they won't even do a blood test? Ugh.

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

@Wifey: Thank you for looking at my chart :) That makes me feel much better! :) I have NO experience with temp charting.. Lol.

10 years ago

@Wifey: Well, that stinks that they wouldn't move your appointment up :( And I hope they will at least do some blood work at your consultation. And get something going. I know that has got to be frustrating!!! But keep us updated!! Hoping for the best for you!!

10 years ago

Wifey: make sure you display confidence n make ut clear u want to see results. Ask to test your progesterone n thyroids on cd 211 (the or 7i days after ovulation). Ask to check your fsh levels on cd3. Bring all the data u have done on your end and if they dont perform perhaps u can find another doctor ...
I worked w insurance for many years n i understand doctor s have protocols to observe, but its all about how u position yourself during visit.
Hang in there and go get them next Thursday

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Arrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhh

This TWW is driving me Crazy!!

User Image

10 years ago

@CheshireChick: What DPO are you? I am just starting the tww... 2 dpo today :)

10 years ago

1st TTC Mommy - I'm 3DPO today and going out of my mind already! lol

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks @1stTTC and @gvmdl. I'm thinking about bringing DH to the appointment, because he's less of a pushover than I am. (Actually, he's not a pushover at all. It's kind of why I married him, haha).

I really hope they'll at least do a progesterone blood test for me at my appt next thursday. It will be exactly 7 days after I *thought* I was ovulating, so it'd be pretty frustrating to miss that opportunity.

10 years ago

Also, good luck to all you girls in the tww! I went especially crazy last cycle, so I know how it can get. I've been reading a lot of juicy romances on my kindle, which might be a good distraction!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo