Community post

Discussion

June 2014 Baby, Maybe?

View Full Post

Here we go, again, Ladies!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

905 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

391 - 400 of 905 Replies | Last Page

@while - I understand how you feel about due dates. My last MC was due 8/29, the day after my oldest son turned 15. I was pretty blue, especially since I wasn't pregnant again. Try not to let it get you down! Easier said than done, I know. If you need to talk about it, I'm here and can relate.

User Image

10 years ago

Starting to feel a little better... After some research, I have seen that at first some women just see a "slight increase" in temps right after ovulation. This morning there was a .03 increase in my temps. I didn't think too much of it at first, but after the research, I am hopeful...... Really hoping that this is the beginning of some more high temps...

10 years ago

Museli, I for sure see a line! I can't wait to see your next test.

Congrats to all the BFPs!

Good luck everyone! I see a lot of you are super close together and just getting into the TWW! FX this wait goes quickly for you all! :D

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

6 dpo today and starting to feel some mild cramps since early this morning. They feel promising, but I am not getting my hopes up just yet. I have my fingers, toes, legs, arms, and eyes crossed that this is the month!!!

Museli congrats! I totally see that line girl! I love seeing bfp's they give me hope!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Hi: Is my first cycle using OPK, do I considered the first positive OPK? because I was like 5 days of positives OPK? maybe Im not 3dpo...

" rel="nofollow">

10 years ago

Debby, I always consider last day of positive opk as O day. It was confirmed for me this month with temps also so that is how it works for my body anyway. Are you temping or anything else?

User Image User Image

10 years ago

no, I dont use temp

" rel="nofollow">

10 years ago

I always figured last day was the peak and that was O day. I would go with that just so you don't test too early and wind up getting discouraged when you may still really be pregnant.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

thanks!

" rel="nofollow">

10 years ago

@wifey - My Hubby left for work at 6AM this morning and he has a hockey game tonight. I know him well enough to know that he wont want to do it tonight. I'm just really bummed out...coming up on 1 year TTC October 2nd.

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo