Community post

Discussion

We Are In This Together! AF came right around Christmas!

View Full Post

OK... AF came the day after Christmas! That witchy woman!

Any friends want to join this thread? Lets support eachother by keeping it light and being together for the next month. The whole idea is to take the stress off of our shoulders! If we are too stressed out... It just won't happen! We need eachother. I will check this thread daily and chime in. I promise to be supportative like a sister! I am here and would love a few friends to join me on this journey :)

Let's be positive and let's do it!

324 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 324 Replies | Last Page

Too funny ladies!! I think our bodies are prepping for an LH Surge and we're all going crazy with the twinges in our abdomen again!!

My Chicago Bears lost too, so maybe the frustration of losing to the Packers caused my craziness too.

Either way, enjoy your day ladies..its almost time to get our positive OPK's!

13 years ago

Hi guys!! I'm hopng to join your group af showed up on dec 31st the day before our 8 yr aniversary , so nowim waiting to use my opk. I usually have a 25-26 day cyle and just started using the digital opk. it definatley works lol, and it has helped me with my poas addiction lol. heres hoping we all get bfps this month

13 years ago

Welcome Aroma!!! Post daily if you wish..these girls are fun and we are all right around the same day! We all WILL get our BFP this month! ;)

None of us have ovulated yet, so we are waiting as well. Today is CD 6 for me...I would like to start BD'ing tonight...just to do it. Lol...

13 years ago

thanks for having me! I'm on calender day 4 today,so I'm waitng as well. I would love to bd tonight as well lol af always makes me a bit randy,but dh will have nothing to do with that when the witch is in town lol. you girls seem like alot of fun so I'm looking forward to all your posts.

13 years ago

Hello ladies I am close to the cylce with u all.. af was on dec 23rd. I should be getting close to my fertile days i am using opks, temping and preseed. I am hoping its out month.
I am hoping I ov from the correct side also since one of my tubes is blocked grrr i hate not knowing if its was the right side or not lol

Good Luck

Suzy TTC#1 Yayy for Ovulation

13 years ago

Hello ladies,

I am new to this website, but it seems like an encouraging community to be a part of. So if it is okay with all of you, I would like to join on this thread.

My husband and I have been trying for 6 months for our first... no luck yet. I have PCOS, so I expected it to be a little difficult anyway..

I am on CD 9.. So will hopefully ovulate soon... then BD time. I am going to try preseed this time around. Anyone use that?

Thanks... this community does make me feel that we are all in this together!

13 years ago

Welcome girls!!! I love all the new friends.

13 years ago

Hi Aroma, Suzy and Benz... Pookie, Corvina and all the beautiful ladies who are trying to make babies!!!
I am on cd8... If I were you I would get to BDing ASAP! The more the better... Unless DH is over 40 then everyother day is recommended, I believe.

BDing... Keepin it fun and light is the way to go! Don't even talk about making babies to DH. Make it all about the moment and try your hardest to ENJOY! This month I am taking that approach and it has been MUCH more enjoyable than last month which was a nightmare...We we were like two machines and BDing became a huge drag! I am actually looking forward to tonight!

I want that BFP! Now, who is with me!?

13 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies,

Glad to see everyone is still here.. :)

I'm with you guys on the O ing pains early this month. I usually have terrible pains during that time and right after I finished my AF this month these pains started.I;m so worried about etopic despite getting AF I am really thinking I should take another Pregnancy test bc I had such pain in my left lower abdomen last night. Unless I just OV early... ugh.. why is this so difficult? :)

Well if I did OV early that means AF will be early this month need to continue the work on my husband for that IVF as I really want to try this cycle..

Keep posting ladies I am keeping my fingers crossed for all of you!

13 years ago

I am thinking of you Hope! Hang in there! BD anyway... You never know! Fingers are crossed for you

Girls, we are really kicking A S S with our thread! Workin it!

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo