Community post

Discussion

June 2014 Baby, Maybe?

View Full Post

Here we go, again, Ladies!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

905 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

331 - 340 of 905 Replies | Last Page

1040: awesome news! I know everything was going to be great!!!
H&H 9 months!

Afm: I caught a little cold and last night had to take Dramamine, so I think I was breathing through my mouth and the temp wasn't accurate for this morning. I am almost positive I have ovulated and temp yesterday went up. This morning it took a nose dive but thinking it was due to mouth breathing n perhaps the motion sickness medicine ... Ugh!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Gvmdl you did tell me. Omg so glad the appointment is over.they were poking and proding me lol

10 years ago

1040 that is wonderful news! I'm so happy for you!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Congrats Kelsey, so exciting!! And yay @1040 for a strong heartbeat! That must have been such a relief to hear!

AFM, cd14, and no positive OPK yet. Last cycle I got my first positive at night on cd13, but the cycle before that it was the morning of cd16. I do feel bad, making dh bd all the time with no ovulation to show for it yet. Hopefully he doesn't mind too much

What do you guys think about bding the day after o? I've always been too exhausted to follow through with it, and I'm skeptical that it's actually productive, but I'd love to hear if I'm wrong.

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

That's amazing 1040! I hope I'm coming right along behind you on that one! I keep having dreams about miscarrying and they do kind of scare me. I'm also in college and have the stress of that also. This baby is due a whole month after I'm out for the year. I may have to postpone going back next fall because I will have a 3 month old to look after. I'm also worried about money but who isn't! I'm not working right now due to college but I'm going to try and find a weekend job just to pit some cash into my savings account. My So works full time at a factory and he's been able to put some overtime in. I know everyone gets worried about these things and I know things should fall into place later on.

I made an appointment for this Friday just to confirm with the doctor and maybe she'll get me to do some blood tests and then I will have to make my first prenatal appointment for 3 or 4 weeks time. I will be 5 weeks preggo on Saturday. Hoping everyone is doing well! Tuesday.... Can it not be Friday yet?!!

User Image

10 years ago

1040 - so glad everything went well!!!

GVMDL - both of those can screw with your temps (meds and mouth breathing). Honestly, I'm surprised CTP and FF were even able to detect ovulation on my chart this month. I've been waking up at all different times of the morning, not sleeping enough (thanks to DS), etc. This has been a crazy month!

AFM - 3 DPO according to this website and FF! DH is taking vacation all this week, so that'll help me get through the horrible wait I think! I'm just going to try to ignore the next few days (at the very least), because I know that it's impossible to implant before then.

Fingers and toes crossed for everyone!

10 years ago

Congrats Kelsey! (Btw my sister just had a daughter with a variation if your name! She spelled it Kelcee).

And 1040 have you tried picresize?

Me: 25 DH: 28 MC: 3/2011 & 3/2012 Cycles 1 - 8: My TTC Journal User Image User Image User Image

10 years ago

1040 - awesome news! So happy everything is progressing along just fine!

Cristi - GL with everything and know that we are all behind you no matter what! I hope some of the symptoms you are feeling are a good sign...fx'd for you!

Kelsey - congrats!

Sweet - how exciting for you! Keep us updated!

AFM - I think I am officially in the TWW and on 1dpo. Definitely will have to keep myself busy because I always feel like I am going crazy during this time :)

to everyone! Can't wait to see some more BFP and hear all about the pregnancies of those who have gotten their BFP!

10 years ago

7dpo, trying not to pay attention to all my "symptoms". My cycles have been so screwed up since my mc in March that I have no idea what to expect anymore. Went from 28 day cycle to 25 days to 26 days. From no pms symptoms except on actual day of AF, to back pain, cramps, bloating around 5dpo and off and on until AF. It's all messing with my head.

User Image

10 years ago

FC for us all - this is my first post here & it's good to know that I'm not alone

x

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo