Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 6 : Success, Setbacks and Hope!

View Full Post

Hey girls!

Here's the continuation of our thread. It's got a new title to include us all. Some of us have had success-and we want to hear all about the new journey. Some of us have had setbacks-but still need support as they navigate what happens next. And some of us are still walking the path of TTC with clomid.

Good Luck to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

333 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 333 Replies | Last Page

Jess - Yeah i had an US. Think ive had everything going got suck if been prodded snd poked and trsts and needles all to be told everything is normal everything is the way it should :-(

12 years ago

Got sick not suck lol sorry on my phone

12 years ago

Kraken- So frustrating when you just don't know what it could be to try to do something about it. Although I really am happy that all your tests come back normal. I know it doesn't make it easier. Have you taken a test yet? I think you said that AF was a day late right?

Jessh- Cramping even if it is AF like at 6dpo could still be a symptom i think. Don't rule out the chance of a bfp. Rooting for you! And yeaaay on 10lbs. Do you O on your own? Losing about 10lbs had made a big difference for me. I know that clomid may have played a big role in regulating AF after I stopped taking it. I don't think that it just stayed in my system for 3 months. I think that exercising and losing 10lbs may have helped a lot. I just wanted to share that thought with you :). Heartburn is still there. I didn't even know tums were ok. Lis said they are not harmful.

Jess (Wannab)- It is great that dh is not complaining about bd everyday. Dh would sometimes express how exhausting it is when we would talk about it.

Shea- I am so proud of you! I know how much you wanted to go back to school. And I do have to say that I am so glad you have not left the thread. So happy to have met you here.

Melissa- Thinking about you. Let us know how it goes :).

Babydust to all. Big hugs!

Swim spermies swim!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Nat - thanks for being my cheerleader. I know anything can happen. I am early in the TWW still. And I know many women dont show many symptoms when preggers vs when typical pms. So we'll see! My bbs arent sore in the least bit and I havent really been too tired. The exercise has been helping emensely there too! I do O on my own but just kinda crappy. When I was pregnant first time progesterone was 9.7 second time 14.9 so I O but not the greatest. Also, I am pretty darn sure tums are okay to take. I remember my mom taking them alot when she was pregnant with my littlest sister (she was born when I was in 8th grade!).

Karen - I understand that! And it gets so EXPENSIVE! It gets to a point where it's like I could be spending my money elsewhere!!

Nighty Night! Will chat tomorrow after Lis updates us on her u/s!!! =D

Oh and sending you mighty good vibes.

Off topic but an amazing story. A woman whose blog I follow...she posted she was miscarrying. I got SOO sad for her, it was an IVF cycle. Then the next day strong heartbeat! With another spot for a sack visible, she had disappearing twin syndrome. How crazy to go through all those emotions in two days!!

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Love - AF still has not shown not going to test for at least a week late. Trying not to build my hopes up. Still brown spotting and like 'o'pains in my left side. Had a dream i had a baby girl last night

12 years ago

Karen test and see if BFP if slightest line ask for beta and progesterone lab work!

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Jess - im scared to test incase its a BFN. Its crap when we first. Started i used to get really excited everymonth testing now im too scared to do it :-(

12 years ago

I started to get that way until I was like...okay. This is going to help me when I finally do get to see the two pink lines. Because most likely I will need progesterone. So the sooner I test when pregnant the better. I also have to start lovenox injections with bfp. I havent tested early during these months of nt/np...but I want to sometimes still. Because the disappointment of no bfp is nothing compared to feeling like "maybe if I would have..." after a loss. Praying for ya girly. And all of my pregnancies thus far I have had cramps and was irritable and sure felt like I was about to start

12 years ago

I know what you mean Jess. We are NT/NP too. Ive had two chemicals since september the last one was last month. If theres no sign of AF today then ill do a pound store test in the morning. Still feel like im out though.

12 years ago

Well looks like AF has shown up :-(. Im so sick of this

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo