Community post

Discussion

TTC PARTY! BYOB: Bring Your Own Baby! AKA AF Christmas Girls

View Full Post

Ok ladies...

Our last thread was 17 pages long!
We were honest, open and held nothing back.

I really enjoyed every one of your posts and want to thank you so much for being such a fantastic support to me and to all of the other beautiful women on the thread. Everyone has got something unique and special to offer... Let's help eachother through this next month.
Here we go! On our way to making some babies!

Thanks so much for joining me on this journey!

Love,
BIanca's Mama (NIcole)

338 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 338 Replies | Last Page

Hello Ladies,
My name is Whit and I just joined CTP this morning. So far I love everything. Well my husband (KC) and I have been together for 5yrs and we have been TTC since Jan 2008. I am currently 26DPO and 12 DAYS LATE for my pd. I haven't took a test yet because I'm scared of disappointment. Plus I hate the sad look on KC's face month after month when mizz lady shows up. We are hoping this year is the ONE for us. I look forward to talking to all the TTC women. Much Baby Dust to All.

13 years ago

ArE you ever that late?!?!?!?! That's pretty late if you ask me, and I'd assume it's because of a ! But that's just my two cents.

User Image User Image User Image Anna

13 years ago

no normally it comes the 29 day of my cycle. I hope it's a . We have been waiting for so long. I'm trying to hold out until Feb 1 and then test. Ugh, I don't think we can take to much more or

13 years ago

Well it sounds to me like you are! I'll cross my fingers, but I have high hopes for you!

User Image User Image User Image Anna

13 years ago

The funniest thing just happened. i was looking at the emoticons and had DEJA VU. Four night ago I dreamed I was taking a pregnancy test and when I looked down there was only one line, I got disappointed and then two seconds later the second line flashed in dark and bold. I ran and told my family, as this was happening the line kept appearing and disappearing like the emoticons does. and when it was visible it moved from sise to side and up and down. I tried to tell my husband but he said your not pregnant. All the while my family kept saying yes she is because it has two lines. then I woke up. My best friend said she had a similar dream the night before she was taking a test but every time she got ready to poas water fell on it, but it still showed positive on the stick she tried this three times and the same thing happened then she woke up.

13 years ago

Tink, 12 days late is pretty late... my cycles are pretty irregular and even I have never beent that late without getting a bfp! would say test now! Good luck I have a feeling you're in for some very happy news!

Bens, sounds like some interesting symptoms.. I hope it means you get your bfp next time you test!! I can't believe you're going to wait until Thurs to test when af should be due tomorrow! I don't have that kind of willpower, I would be testing monday morning! LoL!! Good luck hun!!

So far I am having a very lazy day... I have done some cleaning (not much) and had a shower but thats pretty much it! LoL! I am just so excited for dh to come home tonight!! I know he has only been gone a week, but it's been kind of a crappy week! ( <--evil) LoL!

Good luck ladies!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

I really have to get myself funtioning, but I do not want to. I literally have not been out of bed yet and it is going on three. Just don't want to. It is in the single digits outside and it is really toasty in my bed. Who in their right mind would want to get out of bed, lol.

Eric or Bill....ERIC!!!!!! The first time I saw him on the sbow I swear I almost fell over. The best part is, we had a new supervisor on our line for a couple months who looks exactly like Eric. They ended up moving him to skilled trades because they felt he was too friendly and not assertive enough with the workers on the doorline. Well, things actually got done while he was there and now, there are more problems, so what does that tell you...hmmmm......

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Thank U Expecting2Expect. I know Feb 1 is a long time to wait but I just still haven't gotten the nerves to POAS yet. If and Once i get some good new I will let everyone know. The baby dust will be put to good use... wink wink
10 days til Feb 1 countdown is on!!!!

13 years ago

Wow, that is exciting and scary. But I completely understand. Some of us have only been trying for a few months and know the disapointment of stupid BFN. I cannot wait until Feb 1 for you. I pray you will have an awesome surprise that morning. I wonder if you get that BFP, how many tests will you take to be sure? I bet Id take a whole rack of them just to see it pop up pos again. YAY!

User Image

13 years ago

Gotthefever,
Thank u for the encouragement, I am literally going crazy waiting but for some reason I still can't POAS. I pray I get exciting news. I'm probably going to take so many hpt's that it won't be funny. The picture I'm getting in my mind is from the movie Knocked Up. she had all kinds. As excited as I will be I know KC will be 10 times that excited. and if for some reason I get a BFN I will need lots of support because it won't be pretty over this way. Until then keep your fingers crossed and throw as much dust as you can spare.

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo