Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 6 : Success, Setbacks and Hope!

View Full Post

Hey girls!

Here's the continuation of our thread. It's got a new title to include us all. Some of us have had success-and we want to hear all about the new journey. Some of us have had setbacks-but still need support as they navigate what happens next. And some of us are still walking the path of TTC with clomid.

Good Luck to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

333 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 333 Replies | Last Page

I am so happy to see all the preggo ladies on here! that is wonderful!!
I am doing alot better since my break. I was just getting so depressed trying month after month.
This is our first cycle REALLY tyrying again.
My doc has been wonderful, he had me do a HSG last week and both tubes are open, so thats good news.
Although it was alot more painful than I expected, but it only lasted a few minutes.
I also just finished my first round of 100mg clomid (I have only taken 1 round of 50 mg a few months back) He said he thinks we need to be more aggressive with the clomid, since I have been Oing just not strong enough or something.

I am cd 11 and both of my ovaries hurt like holy hell is this normal? is it the clomid or the HSG, or whatever its called.

I also had him change me back to my old BP meds, because the new one was making me put on way too much weight, and geuss what I have lost 9 pounds in one week. I knew it was that dang medicine!
I probably wont have time to read alot of posts to catch up so I will just join in from here if thats ok.

So, dh and I will be bding everyday for probably the next week and see if that works. Trust me DH is not complaining LOL.
I hope you all have a great night.
Thanks for letting me come back!!
Jess

Jess User Image

12 years ago

Jess (wanna), sounds like the clomid is doing exactly what it's supposed to be! The first few months after an HSG are supposed to be extra fertile too, so here's hoping! Good Luck catching that egg!

Karen, I have to take my ring off to let my finger "breathe" from time to time. I get really itchy and red underneath it occasionally.

Nat, does drinking milk help with the heartburn? I had to sleep propped up a bit on my side to help.

JessH, sounds like you've got a good outlook on TTC right now. Here's hoping you get a surprise soon!

I've been mostly using the dollar store tests. Only one day so far I haven't tested, and I felt like something was missing from my day, lol! I used a frer this morning, it was darker than the control again. I've got one digital and one frer left. I plan on using the digital on Wednesday. I want to see it say 3+ weeks on the conception indicator. Then the last frer I am going to use on Friday, before I go for my ultrasound.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago • Post starter

Wannab- That's great! Back to ttc! 9lbs in a week must feel good! Looks like that made you happy :).

Lis- Milk used to help, it doesn't anymore and I don't wanna take medication for it. I'll try to sleep like that tonight. I loved it when my frer had the test line darker than the control line :).

User Image

12 years ago

Nat, do tums work? They aren't harmful at all. I'm pretty sure I near lived on them in my third trimester.

Just wanted to let you all know that I've started with the morning sickness now. For whatever reason, it makes me strangely happy, haha! Stick and grow baby!!

Welcome back Wanna!!! I am so glad to see you on here. I am happy to hear all went well with you HSG. And now you will be more fertile for the next 3 - 6 months. That is so awesome.

Jess - how many times did you bd leading up to O day? You seem to have a good outlook this month and you are right that losing weight is never a bad thing. I will be back on that train ina couple months time....arg.

Kraken - that used to happen to me when moisture stayed under my rings after wasking my hands. I just have to make sure to dry the skin under my ring whenever I wash my hands and then I am fine. :)

User Image

12 years ago

Wanna - Ovarian pain is a normal side effect but if it gets really intense it may be a sign of an ovarian cyst. I had 2 on the same ovary and when they burst I bled/spotted for almost an entire cycle.

Kraken - My skin gets really sensitive with hormonal changes. I can't wear ANY metals now...even gold my skin just gets too bothered. Maybe something you are taking is causing this. Either way, I agree, take it off and give your poor hand a rest.

Jess - Love your attitude! You are sounding so calm and laid back about things. This just might be your ticket to ttc success. BTW - I have a friend who was ttc for like 7 years. She started exercising, lost a bit of weight and got pregnant naturally and is now about 17 weeks! You are doing all the right things!

12 years ago

Hi all I've missed so much

I promise I'll try to chat tomorrow. Love you all and praying for each of you!

Wanna-welcome back BTW! I've miss you!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Nat - I hope your heartburn goes away or at least becomes more tolerable. How many weeks are you again? And thanks for the prayers!

Jess (Wanna) - I am glad your doctor has decided to be more aggressive with the clomid. And that your HSG went well. I had mine done back in December but didn't have such luck! lol Are things at home better than when you left before (with your son if I am remembering correctly...? I could be delirious!)? And Melissa is right, I had pretty painful Oing on Clomid but later found out I had a hemorrhagic cyst on my left ovary.

Melissa - I hope I get a wonderful surprise soon and get to join the ranks of all you lovely ladies. I love you for your POAS addiction still. I will probably be like that too! lol And YAY for morning sickness! It means things must be going well :-)

Marg - we BD'd only a couple of times, like not as many AT ALL as other months. BUT I am still slightly optimistic...I'll tell ya why here in a second.

Victoria - I have came to the conclusion why try medication and pray pray pray if I am not willing to make changes to my overall health that will certainly help me in the long run. I would LOVE to be one of those stories.

Shea - You are such a sweetheart, thank you for keeping all of us in your prayers. <3

Ok so why I am optimistic... It finally hit me, I got pregnant two months in a row back in 2010. With ONE Fallopian tube. How CRAZY is that? And the month I got pregnant the second time...we had sex ONCE randomly without a condom. That's it. I didn't worry about getting pregnant. In fact, I assumed it wouldn't happen.

But if God could have me ovulate from one ovary two months in a row, I have faith that if I am doing "my part" in trying to become physically healthy he will help me achieve the desires of my heart. If I could ovulate well enough that cycle to get pregnant and make it to see the baby, I have faith with healthy diet, healthy blood pressure (it is now down to 108/78!! on BP meds still but assuming soon it will be decreased!), and praying for God's will we will be pregnant at some point (soon hopefully!).

I am choosing to live in Joy. Even if it is hard with what appears to be the beginning of baby boom 2012 on facebook with all the announcements and deliveries happening. I am joyful that I have an amazing husband that will love me and stay by my side through out this entire journey. I am truly bless, infertile...but blessed.

Love you ladies!!

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Jess - I love your attitude. Attitude plays a big role in this game (I think anyways). I have everything crossed for you!

User Image

12 years ago

Good for you Jess! That's where I got to with both of my TTC journies too. Live the life you have already got before you in joy...the rest will come. :)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo