Community post

Discussion

Wannabe May Mommies WMM

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I was in the Wannabe March Moms thread and I think there were 4 or so lucky ladies who got their BFP but alot more of us who got BFN. So here's hoping for August or September BFPs which will bring us May babies!

A little about me: I'm 35, from Australia, TTC first baby since mc in March. Just bought a fertility monitor so hoping it's worth the $ because I hate OPKs, haven't started charting yet but will consider it soon.

Join this thread if you WMM too!!!

User Image

467 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 467 Replies | Last Page

@Charlotte & El- Are you ladies feeling any different?

11 years ago

@ el oh my gosh I know! I'm going to pack them in my checked bag instead of my carry on because I don't want my stuff to get searched in front of my in laws! If we were traveling alone it wouldn't bother me too much but they don't know we're officially TTC and that's not how I want them to find out!

@ kgrady I've been feeling some pressure/light cramps in my abdomen but I don't know if that's something worth noting or if it is just from stuff I've eaten. Trying not to be too sensitive to how I'm feeling yet since symptoms really don't start until after implantation and I don't think I'm there yet... How about you?

User Image

11 years ago

@Charlotte- just little twinges, not sure if I'd call them cramps. I have been dreaming some CRAZY things, but I have been watching a lot of horror movies lately, haha! I'm trying not to get excited over any little thing.

11 years ago

@charlotte I've been getting pressure/light cramps in my abdomen too! I don't know if it's because I went to the gym two days in a row after slacking off for several weeks though.

I've also been way more hungry than usual, but I think that happens to me a lot during the TWW, so I'm trying not to read too much into it.

How about you @kgrady?

BFP 11/2011; missed m/c 12/2012; D&C 1/2012. Surgery to remove fibroids 4/2012. Trying again 7/2012~ --------- I'm on a quest to live life as if every day were vacation. Follow my journey at http://summerandsundays.com

11 years ago

Hi girls I need some advice. I am thinking my husband and I need to step up our game. So I am asking you girls since you understand what I am going through. My DH and I have been using OPK's for months and always bed the night before I get a positive reading and the day of positive and the day following and that doesn't seem to be working. This month we decided to try something different. We started bedding on CD 6 and have been bedding every other day. I our plan is to continue that way until we get a positive OPK and then bed the day of the positive and three following days and then go back to the every other day thing until we get a BNP or the witch shows up. What do you girls think?? I just don't think with a year old and working full time that I am up to bedding every day. Is it necessary to do that?
Thanks girls!

11 years ago

@ charlotte I'm cracking up!!! id have the same TSA paranoia with the in laws

@jlgulley that is pretty much the Smep ( sperm meets egg plan) and that's what we're trying this month. GL! Try googling it but it made sense for us. Here's hoping it works.

Well ladies, I've never been so excited for a high cervix lol. still - OPK but feel ovulation is very close.

GL to all testing soon!

User Image

11 years ago

kgrady, I'm so glad I have some cycle buds! I will make sure to keep up with you and Charlotte on these forums if we don't get a BFP this cycle.

As far as how I'm feeling, I'm still nauseous, but like I said, who knows what it could be. I typically don't try to hone in too much on the 2WW symptoms, because last year I did that and was driving myself nuts. Besides, I work full-time and go to school full-time, so I have little time to pay attention.
Other than the mild nausea, I would say I'm feeling pretty dandy!

Thanks to everybody for the condolences; it took a long time to get over the m/c because my husband and I really wanted a baby, but I am fine now and ready to try again. When it feels right, why fight it?

To everyone else, good luck! I loved being on these forums before because I felt like everyone understands what I'm going through and loved sharing the happiness when someone finally got their BFP. Can't wait for that to happen again!

-Christa

3x Hyperemesis Gravidarum survivor: Sky- born 12/16/03, moderate HG, untreated RJ- born 2/19/07, severe HG. 10/3/11 blighted ovum- severe HG 10/2/12 ready to bring on HG- early intervention hopefully means less agony. HG is more than morning sickness: http://www.helpher.org/ http://thoughtsonlifeandothercrap.blogspot.com/

11 years ago

@christasky Welcome back! So very sorry for your loss. I'll be thinking of you this month and sending lots of sticky

@jlgulley - LOL! We have a 1.5 yr old and I CAN'T IMAGINE BDing every night. Too exhausted - DS was up at 2am & 4am last night. Every other sounds more managable...but still...

Well ladies there are a couple of FRERs burning a hole in my bathroom cabinet. I think I'm only 6 or 7dpo so it would be pointless to test. Gotta hold off at least until Saturday. How do you ladies have self control? @nsingh? You've had amazing self control!
Actually, despite the fact that I continue to have slight nausea and mild cramps I've decided I'm not peggers. Sigh.

DS born 01/2011. Preg loss 10/2012. TTC over 35. User Image

11 years ago

the ugliest witch ever arrived today. ugh i'm so mad!! I really felt we did it right!! oh well.. it is what it is. i'm 2 days early too! could that mean anything??

I'm praying June is our month! have we started a thread yet??

11 years ago

@nsingh - Boooooo nasty hag! I'm sorry.
Next time will be your month I just know it.

DS born 01/2011. Preg loss 10/2012. TTC over 35. User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo