Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 6 : Success, Setbacks and Hope!

View Full Post

Hey girls!

Here's the continuation of our thread. It's got a new title to include us all. Some of us have had success-and we want to hear all about the new journey. Some of us have had setbacks-but still need support as they navigate what happens next. And some of us are still walking the path of TTC with clomid.

Good Luck to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

333 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 333 Replies | Last Page

Shea - a blog is a wonderful outlet, you should start one! You dont have to have one to follow you could just save the links and check up on them that way. If you have a blog or a google acct (maybe!) You can have a list on one site of the ones you follow and when they updated last. I will get you the links when I get on computer later. =) If neither helped you of diet/exercise I would DEFINITELY talk to a doctor. <3 Love ya hun!

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

So, I left my appointment with 7 pages of requisitions...including the one for my early ultrasound! My. Dr actually agreed that I needed one done to check how many somethings might be in there.

As for the rest, I have some blood-work to get done and then I'll go back in about 4 weeks for the "real" first prenatal appointment which will include a physical. This appointment was more-or-less just to confirm that I am indeed preggo, which she did via a urine test. Like I haven't done enough of those

My ultrasound is booked for next Friday, that's the earliest they could get me in. It's gonna be a loooong week, hahaha!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago • Post starter

Woohoo Melissa in a week you will get to see your baby (or babies!)

AFM...I have EWCM again. Super crazy. Probably didnt ovulate earlier. Today is CD 17 normal time for Oing for me. We did BD Wednesday late at night, not Thursday, and maybe Friday. If not definitely Saturday. BDing has been on back burner with M here. His bedroom is right next to ours and we need a new bed. It is creaky lol.

<3 Love ya ladies!

12 years ago

Melissa - YAY for your u/s next week! So exciting!

Jess - Boo for visitors and creaky beds! LOL!

AFM - Getting ready to leave soon for my GD appointment so I can get my finger pricking torture device. Then this evening we have an appointment to interview a pediatrician. I'll keep you all updated.

12 years ago

Jess, use the floor, it shouldn't squeak, lol!! Good luck catching your eggie!

Victoria, hope the ped interview goes well.

Shea, let us know if you talk to someone about meds. I'm thinking about you.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Victoria - good luck at ped interview!

Lis - your comment made me laugh. The thought crossed my mind, but I didnt want to get back into the pressured sex that infertility and ttc brings. We were both sleepy, I am not keeping hopes too high this month. Just happier overall

Ok so I started my metformin up again I had quit for the hsg/mri time and then started 500mg a day but eventually ran out and didnt fill it. I figured it could (maybe) help with weight loss and maybe bring back ovulation with better use and the added weight loss...so I am back on the 1000mg now after slowly adding like I had to first time. I almost wish I had "normal" met side effects. I get headaches, I feel sleepier, and end up with a little bit of constipation. WTH? Mind boggling!

Anyways, laying down for an hour nap before I have to go pick up my cousin from a friend's house. Snow day today (joy! =( not looking forward to my drive to work tonight)

12 years ago

Good morning ladies

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

You too Shea!

Today is the first day I haven't POAS, lol! I think I'll be back at it tomorrow though. ;)

Hi ladies!

Shea- I have anxiety too. It comes and goes. It never got to the point where I feel sick. I get anxious in places am not used to being. It's weird. I have a hard time staying relaxed sometimes. I am so sorry, you experience bad anxiety. Do you know what exactly is causing it? I don't know anything about the meds but you should do research or meds you are not familiar with. I just always like to do that because I get very paranoid about any meds that go into my body. I remember you mentioning that you do the same thing. Have you tried meditation? I know it may sound weird but it really helps. It helps a lot with your breathing and heart rate when you feel like it is just beating super fast. Try a youtube video, most have calming music/sounds in the background. Also try painting, unless you have zero interest in it. It is so therapeutic. Put some soft music on and just paint anything that makes you happy. Like I said, I don't know anything about the meds. I just wanted to give you some natural options. Have you ever seen a doc for this?

Jess- I would use the ground too. I actually think it's so much better than the bed. I totally agree with you about the forced bding feeling. Surprisingly, the month I conceived, we had bded a lot less than some previous months. It was really becoming like a job so I just wanted us to go with the flow. I was still doing opks though. Btw, thank you for posting the links to the blogs. I really want to start one too! Oh and congrats on another 2lbs! That is awesome! I know you can do it!

Lis- Your comment was so funny...about the urine test! Your second beta was such s good number! Are you feeling like there is more than one little cupcake in there?

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo