Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 6 : Success, Setbacks and Hope!

View Full Post

Hey girls!

Here's the continuation of our thread. It's got a new title to include us all. Some of us have had success-and we want to hear all about the new journey. Some of us have had setbacks-but still need support as they navigate what happens next. And some of us are still walking the path of TTC with clomid.

Good Luck to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

333 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 333 Replies | Last Page

Jess - lol that made me laugh a female trucker lol. I was always scared to drive because my dad had a really bad crash when I was 14 and he had to be cut out the car (wasnt his fault a guy drove right into him) and he had broken both his legs. So it has taken me a LONNNNNNNNGGGGG time to even think about starting lessons. Yeah I am soooooo excited. We bought a new car end of last year and im learning to drive in the same car we bought so i can wait to be able to get out in my own car and drive.

xx

12 years ago

Sorry I didn't reply to the question Shea. I missed have missed it. It isn't a secret. We are quite happy to share the name :)

User Image

12 years ago

Marg, I took my last dose of clomid last night, and my ultrasound to see what my follicles are doing is on Sunday. From that I'll know what my week looks like next week. I think it'll be Wednesday, but can't say for sure.

I like the name you picked too. Ben was my grandfather's name, so I have a soft spot for it. :)

Kraken, good luck with the driving! I hope AF stays away. I don't recall, but have you and your DH done any fertility testing?

Shea, hope you get some sleep! Have you tried melatonin? I swear by the stuff, but it has to be the tablets that melt under your tongue. I take 6mg when I need to make sure I fall asleep and I am OUT! I don't wake up groggy either.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies

Just wanted to say I'm thinking of y'all and sending prayers.

Lis no, I haven't tried melatonin. Ive heard of people using it but i have always been a little skeptical of trying it. However, I think I will pick up a bottle next time I'm in town though. Especially since you said youdont wake up droggy! Thank you for the tip!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Lisser - hi yeah weve both had all the fertillity tests and came back normal
They said we have unexplained fertility. I fell 1st te with my DD so they said theres no reason at all why we arent getting pregnant

12 years ago

Shea- I agree with you. Our system is messed up. I am sorry your sister has to go through this. I see that List mentioned melatonin. I have heard of it too. What is it for? Sorry I am using my cell and can't scroll down to read.

Margaret- Nice name! Name choosing is a bit difficult for us too as we have very diff taste. The app we had was just s check up but I am surprised the doc quickly agreed to take a peek anyway. We couldn't tell though. That's ok, I was very happy he tried. I love our ob. Our anatomy scan is one day after our anniversary Feb 8th. I hope we can find out then. Is that when you found out?

Lis-Finishing the last clomid pill slays feels good. Sending you positive vibes.

Kraken- I am glad your tests came out normal. Am sorry I can't scroll down to read your post again but did you test yet?

Jess- How are you doing?

Afm: Will be 18 weeks on Thursday. Getting bigger by the day :)

User Image

12 years ago

Hi love - glad your getting bigger, its the only time that you want to put weight on and show it lol. AF was due yesterday or today so im not testing again unless its at least a week late

12 years ago

Karen - such strong determination! You are amazzing, idk if I could wait a week past my period is due to test. But I am an addict! Lol

Nat - could I have the link to your ctp page? From there I could find our groups other beautiful baby bumps! =D I want to see your cute expanding waste line!

I can't scroll down to read others because on phone, but will make time in a study break tonight or tomorrow to respond.

AFM - I am about 5ish dpo and hope has deeplly crept in this cycle, but my bbs hurt and I can't remember with my bfp cycles when they started hurting (has been since about 3dpo I think...). But I know it was very early on. I was a bad girll and had a few glasses of punch for my sisters birthday (it was delicious and honestly alcohol content wasn't that high bc alll it was mixed with...sherbert, champagne, and diet vernors...llike 3/4 of champagne, all of vernors, and package of sherbert).
I am sick of being extra cautious and then no bfp. Not going hog wild, but I hope you understand and don't judge! Lol I would never drink after 7 or so dpo but this early in tww I don't think a glass or two of alcoholic punch will hurt! Otherwise all the drunk I didn't know I was pregnant women would have fetal alcohol syndrome babies.

Anyways busy day today...celebrating my sis's birthday with fam, the late family christmas with DH's side. Gotta get to cleaning a bit! So have a WONDERFUL day! Xoxox

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Jess H, I haven't stopped drinking for any of my TWW's. Like you, I don't go crazy or anything, a glass of wine or two, or a cocktail once or twice in the tww isn't going to hurt, not even up until right up to AF.

When I got pg with my DD, I was waiting for AF to show so that I could go do my first IUI. I figured there was no way I was going to get pg on my own, and that particular cycle, I drank like crazy. Went to an all inclusive in Mexico at the beginning of the cycle, and kept up with the party vibe right through until I realized I was a week late for AF. As a matter of fact, I had a glass of wine the night before I tested. My DD is absolutely fine, so I think a drink here and there in moderation is nothing to worry about or feel guilty about.

Nat, melatonin is the hormone your body releases to control sleep cycles. They sell it as a supplement to help people naturally fall asleep. I take it when I'm having insomnia bouts. I'd love to see your growing belly too. :)

Karen, FX for ! Let us know. Hearing "unexplained" sucks. Good Luck!

AFM, had my U/S yesterday. My IUI will be on Wednesday. The Dr. (not my regular guy) kind of blew off my statement when I told him that I grow follicles really fast before the U/S. He was tremendously shocked to see that I had a 20mm follicle on my right ovary, and an 18mm and 13mm on my left. He then said "you're right, you do grow them fast!". Yeah, I told you so, lol! I was actually shocked myself that the were so big already, I was expecting 15-17's.

Anyway, I trigger tonight. I'm going to do an OPK this afternoon to make sure I'm not surging on my own first though. Then the IUI will be Wednesday afternoon.

Hope all is well!

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies,

I hope everyone is doing well. For those of you who asked. My cmp name is the same love00. I will post the link as soon as I post a pic of my belly. I feel huge already. I ll try to do it today. Sorry can't write too long. I caught a cold and have been resting in bed all day. Hope to get better asap.

Melissa- Iui is tomorrow then right? Wishing you lots of luck. Babydust.

User Image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo