Community post

Discussion

NO Premenstrual symptoms like i normally do...

View Full Post

Ok so my period is DUE in 3-4 days. and i just realized this morming....No SOre boobs, no sorry but for lack of a better word "Bitch day". my Husband even asked me.. "no Bitch day this month?".. EVERY month for the past year i would religiously start getting sore boobs from like ovulation until the day before or the day of my period. i would PMS exactly 6-7 days before my period. it is now 3-4 days before my period. no pms and my boobs are no where near soar.. its weird that i just noticed this.. could it be a sign of pregnancy as well. apart from the horrible unusual bloating since after ovulation, uncontrollable gas, fatigue and abdominal tenderness?? help?

Candicey

26 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 26 Replies | Last Page

Well, ladies.........no luck for me The came this morning. I'm definitely not happy right now but it's only our first month trying. BUt i'm worried because I'm 32yrs old and they say that your chances are lower every month. . I did order preseed, OPK, and fertility vitamins this morning though. Time to get "BACK ON THE SADDLE!"

gOOD LUCK TO YOU GIRLS! HOPE IT'S YOUR MONTH!!

JACQUELYN to ALL OF YOU!!! [url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url

13 years ago

@justus. thats too bad but your time will come. jus keep doin the baby dance and im sure next month will beur month!!! listen to your body ok? best of luck to you! i am hoping this willbe my month but we will see. will keep you guys posted!

Candicey

13 years ago • Post starter

BFN for me with FMU at 4am, looked at the test again still nada. hasn't shown yet so there's still hope..right??

Justus: I've heard wonderful things for preseed, like Chandice said, next month will be yours hun!!

Chandice: Have you tested yet? good luck!!!

13 years ago

wishing you all BFP'S , ive gone from having a fe small symtoms to having nothing not even AF signs and 4 days until im due on. have the feeling its going to be BFN but still clutching to the chance of a BFP :)
GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL

User Image

13 years ago

wishing you all BFP'S , ive gone from having a fe small symtoms to having nothing not even AF signs and 4 days until im due on. have the feeling its going to be BFN but still clutching to the chance of a BFP :)
GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL

User Image

13 years ago

NOT Fe *few* :/

User Image

13 years ago

im now a day late.. and dont feel like aunt flo is going to come visit. will test in two days if AF ... but i t feels like aAut flo is on vacation for the next year! hehe

Candicey

YAY FOR YOU CANDICE!!!! I hope the is dead for you for a while!

JACQUELYN to ALL OF YOU!!! [url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url

13 years ago

YAY FOR YOU CANDICE!!!! I hope the is dead for you for a while!

13 years ago

No period yet today. period is now two days late. but like i woke up verymoody this morn. and i put on one of my favorite perfumes and its had me sick all morn.. like all of a sudden its too sweet! i also wiped last night and there was a yellow slime discharge... what is that?

Candicey

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo