Community post

Question

16 DPO and now brown spotting only when i wipe?

View Full Post

16 DPO today and I just started spotting, I noticed on toilet tissue only. I am feeling bloated and a slight dull ache. However I never go to 16 DPO and get aunt flo...AF was due Jan 3oth. Does it mean period has come? or is it implantation bleeding? I just want opinions before I waste money on a pregnancy test, or thinking I'm out this month.

15 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 15 of 15 Answers

UPDATE: got pain on my left side now.... -_-

6 years ago • Post starter

My best friend had late implantation bleeding. She didn’t get a positive test until 21dpo.

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

No longer thinking this is late implantation bleed, it is now become fairly red and heavy. So I guess I am out this month, but I will be testing anyways because I have heard rumors that you can still get you period and be pregnant but I highly doubt this....

TTC-Jan 2017

I'm sorry. ???? I'm still spotting brown. For five days. I don't know what is going on.

6 years ago

Well if your only spotting then id say test again and see if it comes out positive cuz they say implantation bleeding can last between 4-7 days and thats only spotting. Hopefully that is your case and you get a

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo