Community post

Discussion

June 2014 Baby, Maybe?

View Full Post

Here we go, again, Ladies!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

905 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

161 - 170 of 905 Replies | Last Page

Happy Birthday, 1040!!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

1040 HAPPY BIRTHDAY! MANY MORE!

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Happy birthday 1040 :)

Hey everyone :) I know I'm still on the May board but I'm just popping in to say hi and see how everyone is doing. I'm on CD 40 and 9 dpo. No AF yet, My last AF was August 1st but I've been irregular lately. I had a bit of brown spotting today and on 7dpo i had very bad cramps which felt different than AF cramps, they went on for pretty much that whole evening. Implantation maybe? Maybe implantation bleeding today... who knows. I might test soonish maybe.. trying to see how long I can wait. I have been feeling constipated lately and gassy also. And need to pee a lot more often than usual. Anyone else testing soon?

User Image

10 years ago

hubbys semen analysis came back today. she said there are several abnormalities but the biggest problem is the semen is too thick so the little guys kinda get trapped in it. she said try robitussin but referred him to a urologist anyway. just what I needed for us both to have fertility issues just when I was starting to get a handle on my issues. I kinda just want to give up but I can't, CD6 on Clomid....maybe one of his little guys will make it even with the issues.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

Hello Everyone!
I'm fairly new to this whole process and hoping I could join for some support and questions if needed.

I went off BC at the end of April and we've been trying since June (3 mos TTC). I'll be 30 this month (yikes!). I'm a triplet--my brother and sister both have two kids that I ADORE. I'm as ready for this baby thing as I'll ever be.

This is my second month temping and using OPKs. Both methods have been awesome in pinpointing ovulation. I'm taking prenatals and folic acid. I also have limited my caffeine intake (a cup of half cafe at most a day).

Best wishes to EVERYONE!

I am 3 dop. Anyone experience cramping at 2 dpo? I think it may be from ovulation but not sure why I would continue to get this pain afterwards (my chart shows I O'd CD 14 but still looking for a third day of increased temps). THANKS! :)

10 years ago

@sweetnsour that sounds promising!

@SMC that stinks! I hope it's something they can help with quickly.

@KelseyLeaB HI! You and I are in almost the same boat. I came off of Depo in March. Well that's when it was last due and I didn't go get my last shot. I had no cycles at all until middle of June when I ovulated FINALLY. So 3 months ttc here also. And I will turn 30 next month
I would guess that the cramping may just be due to rising progesterone and your lady parts gearing up for implantation? The lining is supposed to get all nice and fluffy, I imagine that may cause some cramping? I am just guessing though.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Well, it looks like the will be officially gone today :) And I am sooo excited to get started back at the baby making... FX for a June baby :) I have been thinking about maybe ovulation testing this month. My fertile window is estimated to be from the 16th to the 20th... Do you ladies think I would be ok if I started testing Friday or should I start sooner?

Thanks Ladies :)

10 years ago

@1stTTCMommy, I would start now if your fertile window begins on the 16th, but you have a few days window. If you have never tested before I try to test as many days as possible so I know I don't miss anything. One month I ovulated on CD16 and the next I ovulated on CD14 so it can change on you

User Image User Image

10 years ago

been a while since ive been on here and loads to catch up on/reply so sorry in advance for the long post!!

Lacey: Your fertility Dr sounds amazing :)

Spartiechic: Thank you. I am hopefully going to be ordering maca root for the DF this week. We will have to compare notes on it :)

Kizzy: Thank you for that info on maca root and welcome to the forum :)

PBC: Thanks for the list of supplements and vitamins :) Have taken note of some of them to maybe try :)

Genie: Welcome to the forum :)

1040: Happy Birthday :) Hope you had a great day

Welcome to any other newbies I have missed, and good luck to everyone in their tww :)

AFM, I am now on CD5 and the witch is slowly leaving the building. Going to start taking robitussin cough mixture in the next few days to see if it increases my CM as well as start using OPKs and temping again.

Does anyone know if taking an extra folic acid pill along with what is in my preconception vitamin is good or bad? I know that some people need to take extra folic acid for various reasons when ttc and my GP mentioned it a few months ago due to my RA. cant really seem to find anything online at the moment so may try digging deeper for info lol. TIA ladies :)

10 years ago

Ok Thanks Bammom!! Yes, this is my first time testing.. It's my 2nd cycle off birth control and I just want to be sure that I am ovulating. My period seems pretty normal... it was a 29 day cycle and it lasted 6 days last month and 6 this month... I will probably get started on the testing tomorrow :) Thanks for your advice & help :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo