Community post

Discussion

TTC PARTY! BYOB: Bring Your Own Baby! AKA AF Christmas Girls

View Full Post

Ok ladies...

Our last thread was 17 pages long!
We were honest, open and held nothing back.

I really enjoyed every one of your posts and want to thank you so much for being such a fantastic support to me and to all of the other beautiful women on the thread. Everyone has got something unique and special to offer... Let's help eachother through this next month.
Here we go! On our way to making some babies!

Thanks so much for joining me on this journey!

Love,
BIanca's Mama (NIcole)

338 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 338 Replies | Last Page

Wooo go Pookie!!!! I hope you get your strong BFP soon! When are you going to test again???

Only 1 more sleep for me until I get to poas again! I'm a bit worried about this opk testing - i've never done it before... Hopefully it wont be too hard.

Those ladies who have used opk can you give me any pointers?

13 years ago

Pookie,

I didn't take any tests before 10dpo because I thought that there was no way that I was pregnant! Lol! Like I said, I only took the test to silence the voice in my head that was trying to convince me that I was. And then...bang. lol.

Another symptom that I had that concerned me was an increase in my Montgomery's tubercles. They got REALLY pronounced and more of them even started appearing! It was crazy! Oh, and my areolas started getting tan-ish.

Aaaaand...now you all know way too much about my boobs. lol. Sorry.

User Image I want a !!! User Image

13 years ago

Hi everyone!
So Mrs did you poas at 10dpo in the morning or at night? Just wondering.
Pookie... THAT is super exciting... I can't wait for you to get a strong line. I told you I have a feeling! Totally went to CVS today and bought my preseed! I am excited to try it, but would so much rather get a BFP this month...
BFN for me this morning and feeling crappy about it... Cramping as usual and wondering if AF is waiting to arrive...
hmmmmmmmmmm?

13 years ago • Post starter

BTW...
Tomorrow is my Birthday. I will be 33. A BFP would be the most amazing gift... I can't wait to be pregnant again... It is so fun.
AF is due to arrive on MONDAY.

ALSO,
I have dollar store tests... I believe they are 20miU...
I want to treat myself to a good test for tomorrow morinig... You know ffor my Birthday and all (LOL)
What is the most sensitive? What should I buy?
Do tell...
Thanks

Hey Biancasmamma - is your birthday on the 21st or the 22nd? I'm getting a bit confused with the time difference between Australia and the US...

My birthday is on the 25th so we are both Aquarians!! Yay! Happy birthday for 'tomorrow'!!!

13 years ago

The 21st my love...
Happy birthday to you... soon!

Technically it is your birthday today in Australia!!! Yay!! haha :)

13 years ago

Nicole, I've heard that the dollar store ones are pretty good, and I would love for you get a faint pos for your birthday!!! :) that would be amazing. And Happy Birthday in advance!

So, I POAS again, this time a FRER and got another faint faint faint faint line. You can see it in the daylight, so maybe it's an evap?? I read somewhere that a woman kept getting evap colored lines and never saw true pink, so she had her hubby POAS and NO evap line or anything. She tested with a digital days later and it said pregnant. SO, ladies who get faint lines, ya never know...really. I'm 10 dpo tomorrow and it would be nice to see something stronger, plus DH is off tomorrow and I would love for him to be home when I test with my FMU. My cervix is still higher today too..it went up as of yesterday.

Oh, and the pressed is amazing and makes a huge difference. This was my first month using it so cross your fingers it worked. Nicole, only use 2 mg. Though. I went for the full 4 and my hubby said he didn't have any friction and couldn't feel he was inside me.

13 years ago

LOL... How did it feel for you?

So you think I should stick with the dollar store and not buy anything more expensive?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo