Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 6 : Success, Setbacks and Hope!

View Full Post

Hey girls!

Here's the continuation of our thread. It's got a new title to include us all. Some of us have had success-and we want to hear all about the new journey. Some of us have had setbacks-but still need support as they navigate what happens next. And some of us are still walking the path of TTC with clomid.

Good Luck to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

333 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 333 Replies | Last Page

No, I'm not going to bother. The tests aren't dark enough yet to make me feel comfortable and I won't be able to get a repeat done anyway, since I'll be out of country. I'll just have to hope for darkening lines.

I tweaked the frer and posted it in the gallery.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=14368

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago • Post starter

Oh my goodness I've missed so much!

Melissa - OMG! I am going crazy! The dollar store tests are REALLY hard to see but the FR tests are clear as day. Doesn't seem plausible that the trigger would still be here this far out.....

Nat - Woohoo for a little girl! So excited you were able to find out! Now onto naming and shopping! So fun!

AFM - I've been really crabby and short-tempered lately... Things have been hard since I'm not taking my medicine...my OCD is pretty bad and my patience is non-existant. Plus, my dad called the other day and asked how I was doing. I told him that I worked M-W (substitute teacher) and took Thursday and Friday off to rest because I was soooo worn out. He then said, "You really need to keep moving and stay active. The better shape you are in the easier your labor will be. I should know, I've had 5 babies." This pissed me off soooo bad! I'd love to "stay active" but that is not safe or possible for me at this point! I know he thinks I've gotten too fat but he should just LAY OFF! Seems like he'd rather me start exercising again to lose weight than ensure a healthy granddaughter. I'm glad his priorities are in order.

12 years ago

Sorry ladies I am on here a lot today! Don't want to be annoying.

Victoria- Had to comment on your post as soon as I read it. I know it is not easy but try to tune out comments that are annoying and that don't makes sense, even if they come from those that are close to you. I hate this! You know your body and you listen to your body. We know obviously that staying active during pregnancy can help in some cases however for me I have realized that the more I move around, the more I feel like crap. My friend had given me a pregnancy yoga dvd. I tried the 15 minute option and let me tell you, I felt horrible all day, that was the night I was crawled up in pain in my bed and swore I would never try that again. I had only done yoga a couple of times before that. It may have just been a coincidence that I was in that much pain that night...but I don't think so. So I have decided to listen to my body and rest when I need to. Plus working as a teacher ( I am one myself) from M-W, especially as a sub, while pregnant! I give you so much props for that, so mentally and physically exhausting!

User Image

12 years ago

Thanks for your reply Nat! Part of what makes it hurt so bad is the I LOVE going on walks and I know how important diet and exercise are in all phases of life. I really wish I was able to do more but my heart (and DOCTOR!) tells me I need to take it easy! Thanks for being so supportive!

12 years ago

Victoria, don't listen to your dad. You could gain 70lbs and if it's for the health of your baby, it's worth it. You'll have all the time in the world to get back into shape once you have your little girl safely in your arms.

*hugs*

I took another frer and $ store test tonight.

User Image
User Image
User Image

The line is a bit darker than this morning, and it looks the same as yesterdays to me.

In person, the $ store has a very, very faint line.

I'm holding onto hope that this is real. I know it's not the trigger on the $ store test at least.

Melissa - DEFINITELY looks darker today on BOTH tests! I'm saying that's a ! I am sooooo excited and will congratulate you as soon as you call it a BFP yourself!!!! BTW - Thanks for the thoughts about my dad! You are sooo sweet and I'm glad you are my friend!

12 years ago

Lis I'm with Victoria! Wooohoooo! You have worked so hard and deserve this BFP so much! Im over the moon! I think I might actually bust out in tears I'm so happy!

Victoria I agree with te ladies, don't listen to your dad. You are doing the right thing and To be quite honest men don't really know a fart in the wind about pregnancy! You know your body best.

Sorry I'm not responding to everyone I'm getting ready to head to bed, it's going to be a very long week. Love you all and Prayig for each of you.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Lis- Now I see it on the dollar test without even having to zoom with my cell! Are you going to do another one tomorrow morning? The frer is definitely not an evap! Oh my!!!!! Can't wait for tmrw morning!

User Image

12 years ago

Here's this mornings...
User Image

Slightly darker. :)

Last nights and today's together.

User Image

And the dollar store.

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo