Community post

Discussion

October 2016 Babies!!

View Full Post

Well, I'm onto the next cycle....AF arrived today.
Hoping and praying for an October baby....

164 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

111 - 120 of 164 Replies | Last Page

Cyndi- sounds like implantation spotting....best of luck to you hun!

8 years ago • Post starter

Im with you on that one mommatodd, i might wait til later :)

8 years ago

I didn't get a standard positive until 16dpo. I used a First Response 3 days before period and felt very disappointed to not see a line. Then good old Internet cheapy hinted at a bfp on 15dpo. Keep the faith ladies.

8 years ago

Hi everyone. Sorry AF showed for you Aqua
Yeaterday was 7dpo, i had some dull AF type cramps, creamy cm. But that's about it. Today is 8dpo and i woke up with a headache and was so drained i couldn't get out of bed. I took a test with second morning urine (10miu test). I didn't really see anything during the time window but i left it out and a few hours later i can see barely a hint of a shadow line if i look at it in the right lighting. Lol. So I'm gonna say evap.

Lots of baby dust all around

8 years ago

AF showed 2 days ago, to all of you.
I will not try anything this cycle, I started gym again which i stopped it 8 months ago because i thought it will harm implantation.. and i feel really really happy again.. I will not bbt again and I will bd whenever I like! If I am not lucky this cycle I will go for iui...

8 years ago

Blood work came back and I'm out for this cycle. Negative blood test and progesterone is falling so AF will be here anytime now. Baby dust and best wishes to all!

TTC #3 PCOS, 2 C-Sections. First was a surprise after all those meds, second came along with help from Femara. Femara and a 5,000 hcg trigger this cycle.

8 years ago

I woke up around 5am feeling restless and had light pink spotting. I got up...showered and made my kids breakfast.
Then, AF arrived ....wasn't expecting her till later this week. I was hoping she wouldn't show up at all. Not sure why but I'm just feeling so deflated this time around. Every other time AF would show up I would be disapponted but still felt hopeful for next cycle.
....i was just so excited...and feeling like I dont want to try again next month. This is so emotionally draining.

Well, best of luck to all of you ladies. Baby dust and sticky vibes your way!!!!

Im so sorry ladies, aqua, thalassa, mommatodd and ninja-maker, hoping you all get your next month, dont give up just take some time out, concentrate on you and come back with a vengeance, life is sometimes so unfair and cruel but there is always hope if we keep trying, its all we have, sending lots of love -x-x-x-x-
Holding out for supermom and Cyndi still this month, hope your both doing well?

8 years ago

Oh and tessa? -x-

8 years ago

Thanks Pinkster123!
I definitely think I may take some time off...focus on my career maybe resume baby making for a later time.
...wish I wasnt feeling so emotional about it. Dang hormones. Lol

Best of luck to you hun!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo