Community post

Discussion

TTC PARTY! BYOB: Bring Your Own Baby! AKA AF Christmas Girls

View Full Post

Ok ladies...

Our last thread was 17 pages long!
We were honest, open and held nothing back.

I really enjoyed every one of your posts and want to thank you so much for being such a fantastic support to me and to all of the other beautiful women on the thread. Everyone has got something unique and special to offer... Let's help eachother through this next month.
Here we go! On our way to making some babies!

Thanks so much for joining me on this journey!

Love,
BIanca's Mama (NIcole)

338 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 338 Replies | Last Page

Mrsschmidt... Your new signature is so beautiful... I want to cry. So happy for you. God bless you, DH and your little bundle!

13 years ago • Post starter

It will be the most amazing love you have ever known. Savor every single second, because it goes by in a wink of an eye... We are here if you need us!

POOKIE!
Mrs Schmidt had LOOSE POOPS TOO and now BFP!!!WoooHoooooo for loose poopies!
L M A O!!!!!!

LOL @Biancasmom! That is NOT what I was thinking at the TIME! lol!!!!

I wanted to add some symptoms that I forgot!!!

* HOT FLASHES! All of a sudden I will be BURNING UP and my fingers and hands would be swollen and red, out of nowhere! I feel like a 50 year old woman! lol!

* Runny nose! I had/have a ton of runny, clear snot that will suddenly just start flowing. It's totally gross. lol. I thought I just had a cold or allergies, but it was sporadic and sudden. Ick.

User Image I want a !!! User Image

13 years ago

Oh, and p.s. I'm up to three total tests taken. lol. I keep having this fear that I'm going to wake up and none of it will have actually happened!!!!

13 years ago

Mrs. Schmidt!

CONGRATS!!! WOW - our first success story of the thread!

I am SO SO SO Happy for you... you will be our beacon of hope!

LMAO - YAY for loose poopies! ha...

So tomorrow I will be 10dpo too... but I am still not going to POAS.

However, let me just share with you ladies how much I drank today, due to extreme thirst... note, this is not an exaggeration

during the night - drank approx 20 oz of water

AM - water when I woke up (4oz)
iced coffee at work (med DD)
Large cup of Decaf tea
2 bottles of water

Lunch - protein shake
bottle of water

After work - cup of decaf coffee
cup of green tea
more water

Dinner - 20 ozs of seltzer water
2 bottles of water

Bed (headed soon) - another bottle of water.

I have been peeing all day! and I have chewed about half pack of gum!

WTF?

Schmidty - you said you were thirsty? does this sound like you?

my DH and I have had a running joke. I once said that I didn't think waterboarding would be that big a deal (what do I know?).. but at this point, I would welcome that.. it wouldn't be torture, it would be pleasure.
LOL... j/k, don't really condone waterboarding!!!!

Ladies, I'm headed to bed...

Schmidty! again, CONGRATS..

but don't leave the thread... we want you to stay!

13 years ago

Loose poopies by MrsSchmidt as well!? I'm sold!!! It's a symptom. We should let the website know to make it an official symptom, asap!!

I'm still off of work to help my Dad. SO, I'm obsessively stalking this website all day. While he's sleeping I'm counseling women on their TTC issues/questions. Lmao. Cause ya know, I'm such an expert...

Honestly, all I can think about is the damn Bears game this Sunday. Our rivalry with the GreenBay Packers is unmatched. It's crazy!!!

******What do you call a pretty girl in Wisconsin?? A TOURIST!!!***** ha ha..my Facebook is loaded with jokes about Wisconsin people.. It's hilarious. Okay, enough.

13 years ago

"Schmidty"! LOVE IT!!!!! That's too cute!

I have been SO THIRSTY, girl! Seriously, it's not cute. I drink water CONSTANTLY, and I'm not usually a big plain water drinking. Nowadays, though, I can't get enough! So yeah, that sounds like me! for you! The only thing that has helped- swishing my mouth with the orange flavored mouthwash that Listerine makes. It makes my mouth water, so I don't feel like I have a desert in my mouth. I'm so thirsty that my tongue gets a weird coating on it (honestly, am I sexy, or what? lol). I'm never far from a faucet, trust. lol.

13 years ago

OMG POOKIE!!!!! You're a BEARS FAN?! ME TOO!!!!! You best BELIEVE I'll be rocking my Urlacher jersey this Sunday!!!!

13 years ago

Whoop HOOO! Go Bears!! Thats great news! Are you from Chicago? married to a Chicagoan?

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo