Community post

Discussion

Need an obsessing partner! ;)

View Full Post

Hey all, I'm 7 DPO and am going insane! I am quite shamed to admit, but I've taken 3 or 4 early tests already...even though I'm quite sure it's pointless! lol. I keep buying them and then sneaking them in because my bf already thinks I'm being crazy! hehe. Someone please stop me from taking another!

109 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

91 - 100 of 109 Replies | Last Page

Maybe I'm the only one, but have you ladies concocted a scheme for how to tell your baby making partners the good new if it happens? I don't want to go as simple as "I'm pregnant!", but I'm afraid if I don't have a game plan that's what will happen!!!

9 years ago

im getting a "i love daddy" t-shirt n wrapping it as a gift for x-mas this month if it happens.in future months a rattle or i love daddy bib?

9 years ago

I've had a couple thoughts, I did buy a Batman onesie for christmas if it happens this month, but I also thought about having custom fortune cookies made that say "I'm pregnant!" inside, since we go get sushi when Aunt Flo comes, I could just have the server bring them like they normally do...I think he'd be surprised.

9 years ago

how is everyone doing?????

9 years ago

Well...it's going. Managed to make my husband and myself sore from the trying...hahahahahahahahaha. But now the fun begins. I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday, so Day 1 here we go...how many more to go? Can I pee on a stick now? No? Not yet? What do you mean you can't get a BFP on 1DPO. Hahaha....yup, losing my mind!

Atleast I will say it seems the hubster has seemed to get a little more aware this month, and has started to ask questions about how soon things happens, how quickly we could know, joking right after sex asking if I'm pregnant yet. So I have started to educate him about cycles, ovulation, implantation etc, so he understands the different stages and can hopefully help him understand the crazy that is the TWW.

9 years ago

Any body further along in their cycles and in the crazy testing phase yet? I'm trying to be good and wait until atleast day 8 before testing this time...we'll see if I'm able to keep up that bargain!

9 years ago

I have no clue on what dpo I am!!Just when I think I got things pegged out I get another symptom n it messes things up!How are things going with you?I'm due to start AF this weekend I will see what happens????Good luck to all!!!!

9 years ago

Hi Tlynn,

What tracking methods are you using?

I'm (I think) 4/5 DPO, there was a little debate this month over whether I ovulated on day 16 or 17, but AF is due on 12/20, so the countdown is on!

Have you tried any tests yet this cycle?

Good luck and baby dust!!

What about the rest of you? Have you all disappeared into baby-making land?!? : )

9 years ago

Hello yes I tested that nasty bfn showed!My AF is due on the 19th no clue if or when I ovulated until I get bloodworm I guess its a waiting game.have u gave in and tested?let me know us outcome good luck n baby dust to u all!

9 years ago

Well, yes...I broke down and tested, but just once so far on 7DPO...no line yet. I've had headaches off and on since last week, a little nausea (which might be caused by the headaches), hot flashes (more so flushing in my cheeks) and now today I have gum pain back where my wisdom teeth used to be (and it feels like it did before I had them out). I don't know what any of that means, but of course now I attribute every ailment to a possible pregnancy.

AF is due Saturday/Sunday...so we will see!

How is everyone else doing? Any obsessive testing out there? (I would be, but I intentionally did NOT order another 20 pack and decided to just save the 4 I had left over from last month...that's right...I used 16 last month...don't judge! j/k)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo