Posts by sammy45146

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

PCOS help

I have PCOS and my periods won't stop I have had a period for 54 days now my doctor wants me to get on birt ...

2 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Discussion

unicornuate uterus/uterine abnormality

Does anyone else suffer from a Unicornuate uterus or any other uterine abnormality if so what have your proble ...

0 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Paying for IUI IVF monitored cycles?

My RE was telling me the prices of monitored cycles IUI and IVF and I about fell over with sticker shock. I wa ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Telling people/family about your ttc efforts

I think I made a big mistake in telling my friends and family.... I found out I have a unicornuate uterus Hav ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Has anyone had a Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy and found out you have only one ovary?

Has anyone had a Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy and found out you have only one ovary? Went in to see if I had endo ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

bbt chart confused I am spouse to o on cd 18 but it dont look like a did

bbt chart confused I am spouse to o on cd 18 but it don't look like a did I am on femara 5mg cd 3-7 my RE say ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

It is time for my yearly pap do I go to my ob/gyn or RE?

It is time for my yearly pap do I go to my ob/gyn or my RE? . Poll: reproductive endocrinologist (0 vote ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

ferning all the time and negative opk femara

I have pcos my dr put me on femara 2.5 mg last mouth progesterone blood test said I Oed so they want to skip ...

0 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Trigger shot cost

Trigger shot cost Ovidrel, Pregnyl, Profasi, Novarel or generic where did you get them? did they work? takin ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Going to a Reproductive Endocrinologist for the first time what to expect?

We have been ttc for over a year this time I don't ovulate and my ob/gyn has not want to do any testing to see ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago