Posts by love78

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Finally! and it is 12 dpo

[url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com][img]http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1484892000z ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

CD 14

On CD10 I had an ultrasound: dominant folicle to the left (where the not so good tube is) 2.2cm, and a "s ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

The witch is here...

Allright, I dreamt the first cycle on clomid wouldn´t work out. What a bumper.

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Psychosis, here we come...

OK, 11DPO today, have been crampyon and off, my LEFT nipplehurts, te right one not so much. Strange, Backache. ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

5 DPO

... and hating it. Out of stupidity I took a HPT and of course it was negative! Only a dumb indent. Suits me f ...

1 Comment      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Starting on Clomid after Zoladex (Endometriosis)

I ended my 6 months of Zoladex-treatment and I am now waiting for AF (hopefully in 4 weeks) to start my first ...

4 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Ovulation-Day!

Yesterday´s ultrasound: dominant folicle 3,2cm, ready to go, OPK +, BD the last 4 days, (hopefull to do ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Ok, starting again

After a long journey we found out I have /had a severe Endometriosis. I had surgery where myOB/Gyn took away a ...

1 Comment      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

OPKs for now three days

I am taking OPKs now for the last 3 days, not becaus I think that I am going to ovulate, just to see how my bo ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

tickling uterus

hello everyone, i am 14 dpo today, no signs of AF by now, HPT was negative, should be here by today or tomorr ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago