Posts by Churchgirl

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Just an update

UPDATE: It's a boy!!!!!! Due Jan 6, 2013!!!!! (Ultrasound and Gender Reveal Party pictures on my profile) ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

I AM PREGNANT!!! WHOOOOO HOOOOO!

Took a HPT with DH this morning and it was a BIG FAT POSITIVE! I promised my oldest daughter that I would tel ...

7 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

TTW 4 A BFP HPT BFFs

Gotta love those abbrevs! I'm going to do my best to hold out until 10 DPO (4-25-12) to test. Wishful think ...

79 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

4 dpo...Implantation dip or fallback rise??

This is the first month charting BBT. Iwould appreciate anyone experienced with this to take a look at my cha ...

10 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

April has always been a BAD BAD month!

Lawd....please give me something good to remember in April, something to celebrate in years to come. Please l ...

4 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Man, Was I Dumb!

I have only been TTC for 2 months but I have learn so much from the experiences from all the ladies on CTP. I ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

My Dirty Little Secret(s)

I'm pretty new to all this TTC stuff. I didn't think that my new husband would ever come around to the idea o ...

6 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

So confused, CD 6 faint+, help!

I am officially confused. This is my first month using OPKs, actually my first couple of days. Yesterday, my ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

I am prepared!

OPK's, check, BBT thermometer, check, HPT's check. I plan on giving it the full go this month. I have two ve ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

I'm out this month

April fools to me. AF came early just so she wouldn't miss the opportunity. I'm going to try to monitor temps ...

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago