Posts by trying2conceive

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

BFN.. at 16dpo :(

A BIG FAT NEGATIVE At 16dpo - day 28 My cycle is 31- 32 days So my AF is due in 3-4 days. I won't lie, I ...

7 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

23rd of January 2012 - AF showed yesterday :(

yep, my AF showed 3 days late and arrived yesterday :( cried and cried, i am so shattered. but i guess all i ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

19th of January 2012

My AF is due today or tomorrow, no symptoms of AF at all. trying to stay positive that it wont show.. i hope ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

is it too early to test at 15dpo??

I need your opinions... I want to test tomorrow morning at 15dpo with a ultra sensative pregnancy test that ...

6 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

18th of January 2012

I am so confused, i dont even know what to think. last night i had the worst cramps in my legs (i never get c ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

17th of January 2012

ok so, maybe a little bit of hope? i checked on here to calculate when i should take a pregnancy test and the ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

16th of January 2012

So I tested this morning at 7.10am 16dpo and I got a big fat negative. I'm so shattered..let down yet again. n ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

pregnant??.. my symptoms.

Hey I'm new here. My names natalie, I am 21 and trying for my first baby. This is my 7th months trying ( 4 m ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

15th of January 2012

I am 15dpo ( day 27). One more day and its test time. So nervous. But staying positive that I am going to be p ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

14th of January 2012

So today is day 26 and I am 14dpo. I am so nervous to test, under two days until I am able to test on monday m ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago