Posts by cnicole2284

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

7 DPO Cycle Buddies??? Testing 8 July

Hi Ladies :wave: Looking for cycle buddies for this month and hoping for a lot of :bfp: !!!! Anyone testing t ...

5 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

CD7 looking for cycle buddies!!!

Hi everyone this is DH and I's 6 month TTC'in after our miscarriage in Jan. August will be a year since we hav ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Help with my CHARTS

Can you ladies that are chart savvy take a look at mind and tell me if the rise today is good :) I am hoping t ...

4 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Charts I need help!!!!

Can you ladies that are chart savvy take a look at mind and tell me if the rise today is good :) I am hoping t ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

CD6 This 2WW is harder than the 2nd part of the cycle...

Soooo I am just going stir crazy. I need someone to talk to or something to do. I am stuck in a hotel room. (H ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Waiting on that smilie face :)

Hi ladies I am about to O either today or tomorrow :) Anyone in the same boat as me that was to endure the two ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Cycle Buddies :)

Who needs one??? I am ovulating today or tomorrow :):sticky_vibes: :baby_dust: :sticky_vibes: :baby_dust: :bfp ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Sperm Meets Egg Plan????

Has anyone tried the SMEP with success? Pros and Cons???? We are trying it this cycle... My DH said it was tak ...

13 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

5 DPO!!!

So I am looking for a cycle buddy :) We are ttc after a miscarriage on 6 Jan :( Its been tough but we are hand ...

65 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

No AF BFN 14 DPO :(

I have been testing since 12 DPO and have had really faint lines. I even showed DH and he agreed that there wa ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago