Posts by BoyMom28

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

To the thugs that stormed the capitol

Why aren’t they labeled terrorist? Why are they still calling them protesters? Why weren’t they me ...

0 Replies      

Latest 3 years ago

Discussion

The World is Mad

do you feel weird wanting to have a baby when the world is like this ? Do you feel or sense something bad is g ...

3 Replies      

Latest 3 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

TTC May - June Babies

Hello everyone. I've been here since February to April and now the end of May for future due dates and I just ...

66 Replies     1   1    

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

TTC APRIL 2019 Babies

So my last period was may 26th and I was 33 days late now my cycles are normal 28 days , I just got my post pa ...

144 Replies     2    

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

TTC MARCH 2019 Babies

To the moms who are TTC and looking forward to having a March 2019 baby ? come here and post your two week wai ...

159 Replies     3   3    

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

Testing Like Crazy !? Post Your TWW test here VF or Unsure.

Post your tww test here what DPO did you test and what result did you get? Lets figure this out together.

6 Replies     1    

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

TTC FEBRUARY 2019 Babies?

Anyone in the two week wait or coming up to the two week wait going to have a February 2019 baby ? Let's keep ...

127 Replies     1   4    

Latest 5 years ago

Information

Infertility, PCOS , Irregular periods

Maca root is an adaptogen, which means it can help your body to “adapt” to stress. Maca can also h ...

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

Myths About Evap Lines

Hello everyone I get really annoyed when I read all these articles and comments about 'evaporation lines' on h ...

4 Replies     5    

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Baby Dance 2xs before ovulation ?

My fertile window started Wed. I baby danced last sat which was 5 days before and again on tuesday. That night ...

5 Answers     1    

Latest 6 years ago