Posts by Kassandra1995

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Has anyone been early in pregnancy with little to no symptoms? Should I worry or no?

I know every pregnancy is different, but I am super curious to know is it okay to not be expecting as many sym ...

2 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Discussion

Early Pregnancy

Early pregnancy symptoms? Is it okay to have little to none?

2 Replies      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Success story

BIG FAT POSITIVE

After having two previous pregnancies resulting in a heartbreaking miscarriage, we kept trying and trying to c ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

I am 10 days after ovulation on a 27 day cycle. What signs should I be looking for right now?

Curious about what pregnancy signs I should be looking for if I'm 10 days after ovulation on a 27 day cycle. I ...

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

How long do you have to wait for a period after having a D&C procedure for a miscarriage?

I recently had another D&C procedure for a miscarriage on my second pregnancy and I'm curious to know how ...

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

What are the best brands of ovulation tests/Pregnancy tests?

Looking to find which brands are best and give you more of an accurate result, because I've had trouble with s ...

3 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Question

What are the best type of Vitamins/Pills/Prenatals to be taking while trying to get pregnant?

I've been taking prenatals for months and just recently found out they didn't have "DHA" which is aw ...

0 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Has anyone ever tried natural supplements such as Vitex, Maca Root, Cassava or Wild yam?

I'm doing research on natural supplements that could help aid the reoccurring miscarriage problem I have. I've ...

2 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

What are your experiences with Prometrium after miscarriages and Pro's/Con's?

Recently got a prescription for Prometrium after two losses, blood work shows lower levels of progesterone.

0 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

No more pages