Posts by SamanthaR25

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

What is implantation bleeding like? How long does it act.

I have been spotting since Thursday night ( last night) on and off like my period is gonna start but it hasn' ...

0 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Has anyone had implanted and got implantation bleeding couple days later?

Implantation bleeding does it usually happen after it has already implanted.

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Is it possible for implantation bleeding to last 4-5 days? And be heavy as if it were a period.

Wasn't supposed get my period till November 6, started bleeding November 1, 2017 which it was odd it acted lik ...

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Has anyone had any kind of symptoms at 3 DPO almost 4 DPO? When did you start feeling symptoms?

Ive had a runny nose on and off, and then it'll get stuffed up I get nauseous once in a while. How soon did ...

2 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Has anyone felt any kinds of little symptoms 2 days after sex and end up pregnant?

If so what symptoms have you noticed.

0 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Has anyone got a late positive after 15dpo?

Can you give me your story if you have tested positive after 15 dpo. And when did it start appearing?

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Has anyone test after 17dpo and started getting positive test but not showing any signs before 16dpo

Have you gotten a positive after 17 dpo and got negatives before 16dpo when people usually get a positive.

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

How many got a faint positive or a positive at 11 dpo and if not when did you get your BFP?

Negative HPT at 11dpo but I get some of the symptoms

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Is it possible to show a negative at 11 doo and then be positive later on at 13 and on?

Can you tell me your experiences?

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Can you know your pregnant by testing 8 days after you have sex?

I had sex February 5th and according to calculaters I ovulate February 7th. Obviously I was on one of my most ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago