Posts by Momofboys2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Can I be pregnant this soon after a Miscarriage?

I had a miscarriage March 29th and stopped bleeding by April 5th, so I began having sex with my husband, my hc ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Ectopic at 6 weeeks

I am just over 3 weeks past right tube removal due to ectopic pregnancy. I was just at 6 weeks, had been exper ...

7 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Question

How important are hcg levels after 6000?

I had my hcg drawn on March 10 and my number was 6455 again 13 days later and only 11661. I have had an ultras ...

0 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

9-13 dpo first beta was 15, 48 hours later 60. So worried, is this a good rise?

I had an ectopic pregnancy last month and my right tube was removed 01/25, I haven't had a period yet and I am ...

3 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

What were some of your early beta numbers. I got my BFP Monday and Wednesday my number was 14.

Is this a normal number this early? They didn't do beta testing 8 years ago when I had my youngest.

5 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

5 straight days of positive opk, I had a positive opk on 12/22 & 12/23 as well. Took a pregnancy

(12/29-01/02) 5 straight days of positive opk, I had a positive opk on 12/22 & 12/23 as well. Took a pregn ...

5 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Can I ovulate twice? I had what appears to be +opk cd10 and cd16... very confusing, please help!!!

I have been taking opk since cd9 and have taken 8 total. Out of the 8 4 have looked positive to me, CD09/CD10 ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Multiple +OPK

CD9/10 +OPK and CD15/16 +OPK

0 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

No more pages