Posts by Shammy27

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

12 DPO lower back pain

So it has been a while since I've ask a question on this forum. On Sunday, 10 DPO, I got my first BFP. Since t ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

12 DPO BFP Extreme Lower Back Pain.

So it has been a while since I've ask a question on this forum. On Sunday, 10 DPO, I got my first BFP. Since t ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

How reliable is a Clear Blue Easy Digital test with an experation date of 20017-10?

I'm currently 3 days late on a pretty regular 28-29 day cycle. I don't think that I could possibly be pregnant ...

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

The difference the day makes...

I was a bit worried as I found out I was pregnant at 9DPO. For me this is extremely early as I didn't recieve ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

This is what we've been waiting for! ????

Well it's confirmed by my health care provider that after 9 months of actively trying my DH and I have conceiv ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Guilty.

I have absolutely no emotion towards this cycle. Which isn't normal for me. I've been fighting the battle of ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Acne breakouts due to clomid, ovulation, pregnancy, or AF?

I'm anywhere from 3-7dpo and for the past few days I've been experiencing very heavy acne breakouts and oily s ...

3 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

TWW Symptoms

These are my symptoms starting from the date I got my positive OPK. I could be off on DPO due to the fact that ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

TWW

Sooooo this was a disappointing cycle. My family and I went out of town to celebrate the holidays for about tw ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Any ladies taking clomid? What other fertility aids do you do along with it?

So I will be continuing to take clomid after a 3 month hiatus from actively TTC. But I was wondering what I sh ...

3 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago