Posts by StitchinC

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

CM

12dpo- so I checked my cervix... its getting a little higher. I decided to wipe my cm on toilet paper to ...

3 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

6-7 dpo - vertigo

Woke up with some pretty awful vertigo. Almost scared to move or stand up. Hoping this is a good sign and no ...

1 Reply      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

1 DPO - Someone obsess and go crazy with me for 2 weeks!

My husband has been on the fence with having another. He quit preventing this month and I am really hoping for ...

0 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Today is my first day during my fertility window.

So my husband seems to have FINALLY stopped preventing and is on board with another! I know he took his time w ...

0 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Given ONE chance

With my daughter, it took me 8 years to conceive. Now, 5.5 years later, my heart wants to have another child. ...

11 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Sinus Pressure?

For at least a week, every night as soon as the sun starts going down, I get a sinus-y and feel a mild sinus h ...

2 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

CM

CM after Ovulation. Do you dry up right after you ovulate or do you seem to stay abundant and runny for a f ...

1 Reply      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Not TTC but am I?

So, my husband and I have decided that one child was going to be it for us. He has a son who is 13, and we hav ...

11 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

No more pages