Posts by Baby_Dreams8285

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Toothpaste Pregnancy Test?!

I've been doing so well not being a poas addict this cycle...and have been surprisingly calm about the wait to ...

6 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Strong ovulation pains?

I've always had some type of O pain that alerts me when I'm ovulating, but now it seems like my ovaries hurt e ...

0 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

A New Journey Begins

The past 7 months have been extremely rough. I had convinced myself to be ok with adoption and ok with never e ...

5 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

The journey ends here for now...

After spending almost 6 hours in the ER I find out that I'm not actually pregnant, but have a hemorrhagic cyst ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Two days late...

Bfn today, but still no AF, only very light spotting and cramping on and off. After talking to my mom today, I ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

AF due today but...

Trying to remain calm. AF was due to start today, but so far nowhere in sight...no spotting, no sore bbs as I' ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

It's so hard not to feel anxious...

So I finally made it to the day before AF is due, but I can't help but feel anxious, excited, & nervous. T ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Does anyone seem to feel symptoms more at nigh?

I'd like to think I'm pretty sane, but we know this TTC thing can make us a bit crazy at times. I just want to ...

4 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Pillow talk...

So last night hubby & I were talking & he's so exited for me to be pregnant. He seems to be taking the ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Coincidence Maybe?

This weeks tummy events have me feeling really hopeful this month! Starting Monday evening (7 dpo) I got this ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago