Posts by MissusB

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

False negatives? Last period 2 months ago!

Hi all, My last period was May 28. My cycle is usually 35-37 days. But this is way past that. I should be o ...

2 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Discussion

Trying for #2 for 2 years

Hi all, for our first born, he was a complete accident. We were actually in a long distance relationship for ...

3 Replies      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Took Duphaston as prescribed but a week late? And negative tests!

So my period is quite irregular and my doctor suggested i take duphaston. I was supposed to take it on the 15t ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

I have an egg but not ovulating?

I went to see my gynecologist yesterday and she did an internal ultrasound. She saw that my left ovary has an ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Am I having implantation bleeding?

My last period was 20 Dec 2016. I had cramps yesterday evening and felt like ok this is it my period is here. ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

did i not ovulate?

So my last period was 20th dec. I'm on a 28-30 day cycle. So i am basically 12 days late and I got a BFN today ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

8 days late. Bfn / no period

Sore nipples, pulling in abdomen, weird breathing / taste in mouth. Also extremely emotional. Crying over the ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

7 days late / cycle day 40

I'm 1 week late. My period was supposed to come on 28th of march even with 33 day cycle. I felt car sick once ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

16 dpo still bfn!

2 days late. I was pretty happy my cycle went back to 4 week schedule. Took opk on 6th Feb, was positive and d ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

15 dpo no sign of AF and still bfn!

Hey ladies. I'm 15 dpo. It was supposed to get AF on the 16th and I'm usually on time or I would have symptoms ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago