Posts by Mommablue

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Boom,crack the sound of my heart

I went to the doctor and she said that while I am trying to conceive with clomid and metformin I can only do s ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Clomid Round Three

I can't stand when something that says it will help medically doesn't. This will be my third round of clomid w ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Day of the Dead?

Well I definitely started AF but whoa does it look weird. I've had nothing but dark brown blood and today its ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

15 dpo and no AF? I have to be pregnant

For the past 15 days I have been tracking my symptoms making sure not to miss any but then 2 days ago they jus ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Temp dip day before AF but so many symptoms

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone has experienced a temp dip of .2 degrees from 98.6 to 98.4 and I have ha ...

0 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Morning sensitivity

Boy I never thought I'd cry so much! I cried at everything this morning. First it was because my temp dropped ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Hot Springs time out

So after testing at 10dpo and getting a negative then crying and then crying for no reason fiveinutes later, I ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Could this be a pregnancy?

Hi there, I have been wondering if I conceived this cycle but got confused when my symptoms began to increas ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

No more pages