Server Update: You may not be able to log in right now and you may receive errors on the site until things are completed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Posts by BBohland22

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Tmi brown discharge

Tmi I had pink colored discharge on Thursday nothing on friday and on Saturday I started having a brown discha ...

4 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

how many people have gotten pregnant with multiples on first round of 50mg of clomid?

I will be started clomid in about a week for the first time and was wondering what my chances of multiples are ...

5 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

No monthly for 3 months

My last monthly was on January 28 to February 3. I have a d and c and a hystoroscopy on January 15. I haven't ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Could this be why I missed my monthly?

I was in two car accidents last month. The first accident I t boned someone that was on February 13 and I ble ...

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

1 1\2 weeks late and bfn.

i was suppose to get my monthly on either march 3 or 10 and still nothing. Ive been having white creamy discha ...

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Is there still a chance?

I had a d and c and laporascopy on the 15 of January and got my monthly on the 28th of January until the 2nd o ...

4 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Pain after d and c and laposcopy.

I had surgery on the 15th of January and started bleeding on the 28th and everything was going great until tod ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Worried

i had my period on Jan. 1 and it lasted for about 5-7 day, then i had a laparoscopy and a d and c done on the ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Spotting after d and c

I had a lyperoscopy and a d and c on Jan 15 because the ultrasounds showed I could have a polyp on my uterus b ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Surgery

I had my surgery yesterday to remove a polyp and look at my other female parts and it went great. come to find ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago