Posts by LTLove2009

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Triphasic chart?

Would someone please look at my chart again? I'm so frustrated. FF changed my ovulation date from cd15 to cd ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

triphasic chart?

Would someone please look at my chart again? I'm so frustrated. FF changed my ovulation date from cd15 to cd20 ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Did I ovulate?

So I have been off bcp for about 1 year now... Have been having cycles that are all over the place and I have ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

did i ovulate?

So I have been off bcp for about 1 year now... Have been having cycles that are all over the place and I have ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

SOMEONE PLEASE LOOK AT MY CHART. CONFUSED..

My chart this month is really confusing me and all the apps I use set my ovulation date for all different days ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

will someone with experience PLEASE look at my chart?

I would really love for someone with charting experience to help me out. I got off bcp in January and my cycle ...

5 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

My chart!?

I would really love for someone with charting experience to help me out. I got off bcp in January and my cycle ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

will someone with experience PLEASE look at my chart?

I really would love for someone to give me some insight as to what's going on this month. I never got a posit ...

6 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

6dpo cramping and temperature rise!?

I am 6 dpo and have had a temperature rise this morning and :period: type cramping and back pain since yester ...

16 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

6dpo cramping and temperature rise!?

I am 6dpo and have had very very Mild AF type cramping and back pain since yesterday which Is not normal for m ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago