Posts by Shaina44

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

BFP!

Month 2 TTC I got AF on the 8 and ended on the 11 13- CD 6 (cramps) BD'D <3 14- CD 7 (WateryCM Left ...

2 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Success story

2 MONTH TTC

I got AF on the 8 and ended on the 11 13- CD 6 (cramps) BD'D <3 14- CD 7 (WateryCM Left Pelvic Pain) ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

+ Digital and + Strips But Doctor Test Was Negative!?

This Does not make sense to me i took a clear blue digital which came up "pregnant 1-2" and a strip ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

+ Digital and + Strips but Negative at Doctors!?

This Does not make sense to me i took a clear blue digital which came up "pregnant 1-2" and a strip ...

5 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

HERES MY CHART ANY ADVICE IF ITS LOOKING GOOD OR NOT NEVER CHARTED BEFORE THANKS XO

I got AF on the 8 and ended on the 11 13- CD 6 (cramps) BD'D <3 14- CD 7 (WateryCM Left Pelvic Pain) BD ...

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

MY CHART, ANY IDEAS IF ITS LOOKING + OR - THANKS XO

I got AF on the 8 and ended on the 11 13- CD 6 (cramps) BD'D <3 14- CD 7 (WateryCM Left Pelvic Pain) BD ...

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

TTC Month 2

I got AF on the 8 and ended on the 11 13- CD 6 (cramps) BD'D <3 14- CD 7 (WateryCM Left Pelvic Pain) ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

9DPO. Symptoms?

I posted something like this before but did not get any feedback. 4-5 DPO sensitive nipples/ dull abdomen cr ...

7 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

7DPO.

OK so I'm 7DPO and have been getting dull abdomen cramps and my nipples are sore as well. I'm wondering is the ...

0 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Early AF :(

Well I'm sad to say that AF came early this month. At first I thought it may be implantation because it's earl ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago