Posts by Godschild123

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Would like some help to determine my average cycle length?

I am trying to determine what my average cycle length is , so that I can kind of calculate a possible ovulatio ...

1 Answer      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

A little help- is this promising?

Anyone else have these symptoms and get a BFP? Period is due on October 29th. On the 22nd through the ...

1 Answer      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

A little help.. Is this promising?

Anyone else have these symptoms and get a BFP? Period is due on October 29th. On the 22nd through the ...

0 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Pregnant with low HCG?

I have had 20 faint positive pregnancy tests. My last period was Dec 31st. I had sex Jan 15th (so the only tim ...

7 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Discussion

Multiples faint positives since Jan 26??

I am breastfeeding my 11 month old. SInce having her I have had 5 periods since she was 6 months. I am normall ...

16 Replies      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

What is the probability of becoming pregnant on this cycle with the given infro (irregular periods)

I Use the app ovia fertility and track everything from periods, cervical mucus, moods and symptoms. I have bee ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

What is the probability of becoming pregnant on this cycle with the given infro (irregular periods)

I Use the app ovia fertility and track everything from periods, cervical mucus, moods and symptoms. I have bee ...

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

I Use the app ovia fertility and track everything from periods, cervical mucus, moods and symptoms. I have b ...

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Need help with a Ovulation and cycle length question below

How can I know when I will possibly ovulate this month and what my average cycle length is ? (without basal te ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Need Help with ovulation and Cycle length question below

How can I know when I will possibly ovulate this month and what my average cycle length is ? (without basal te ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago