Posts by Courtly

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

pregnancy symptoms but.........

For the past week I've experienced lots of early pregnancy symptoms. However I have done a HPT that was a BFN. ...

0 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

breastmilk/colostrum

I've come here to ask as Mr Google hasn't been much help. When your breastmilk dries up does it: a) Just d ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

cramping

Implantation, can it cause cramping. I'm 4 DPO. Hubby also made a comment the other night when my boobi ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

cervix position

Although it took over 2 years to get pregnant with my first i never really understood the whole cervix positio ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Overweight, ttc #2 and breastfeeding #1

So I'm ttc #2. I'm overweight (90kg) and want to loose some more weight (goal weight of 80-85kg). The probl ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Looking for fellow Australians TTC

Hello I'm just looking for some fellow Aussies (and kiwis) to chat to while on this errrm delightful (?) jo ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Woo Hooooo

After 2 years and 25 days TTC my partner and I finally got pregnant December 25th 2013 (yes we had a VERY good ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Is anyone else going name crazy?

Hi there. I'm only 6 and a bit weeks along, and have no intention of finding out our little jellybeans gender ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

LOST HOPE

After 22months 23days TTC and yesterday having the doctor request I go for me second pelvic ultrasound in a re ...

4 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

September baby on the way.

Are there any other September 2014 babies out there?? A little about me: Name: Courtney Age: 29 (although ...

3 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago