Posts by BritMomma

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

O crap what have we done ????

Soooo, never thought I'd be back on this site ???? Me and my partner slipped up on the rare time we had rumpy ...

4 Replies      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

I'm on the uid merina coil, and I can feel the end of the coil and some of the plastic!!

I have the coil fitted and havnt been feeling right for a few days, I had a feel and I can feel a large portio ...

0 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Is it possible to get a false positive ?

I'm 11dpo today and took a test with my FMU and got a lovely light pink line as clear as anything doesn't rea ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

I dnt knw what to think :(

My AF was due the 25 July I had some light brown spotting then today the 26th it changed to deep red and light ...

4 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Help I'm so confused!

My AF was due the 25 July I had some light brown spotting then today the 26th it changed to deep red but still ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Could this be implantation?

Last night I had what felt like ovulation pain really strong. It lasted over 2 hours. Cramping pulling and twi ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Signs and symptoms, could I be?

Hey ladies I'm pretty new to this site I have a few things I'm confused about an was wondering if any of you h ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

No more pages